Page 1 of 2
Well, I thought the pit could use a fun thread, so What is the origine of pigs??

Lisa: No I can't! I can't eat any of them!
Homer: Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. Lisa honey, are you saying you're *never* going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal

So where do pigs come from?

Use your imagination!!

Quotes, jokes and other things are always welcome !!!!!!
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Jan 28, 2009,
God.

You can't disprove it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wild boars being domesticated.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
well the first pig was your mum , then she gave birth to you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
this thread is pretty terrible...
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i thought this was about the origins of the PIT

so i say, what's the ORIGIN OF THIS PIT?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by airbmac&deehoc
this is one of the worst threads i have ever seen in my life...

+1
Quote by Sudaka
so i say, what's the ORIGIN OF THIS PIT?

Domestication of Wild Boars.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by thedefrockednun
sorry if the thread su/ks, thought it could provide a laugh.

It made my day worse.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
you forget people, this thread is about the origins of tghe PIT!!!

or maybe the origins of Kensai, as you wish.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by rancidryan
well the first pig was your mum , then she gave birth to you

nobody else comment on this thread

Rancidryan just one this thread so so badly
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Pink Floyd.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
They came from Europe when the explorers came to America.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Kensai
God.

You can't disprove it.

I'll disprove your face...think about that

And yes, this thread is terrible I must say
Quote by metaldud536
Domestication of boars that are wild.

Isn't there a pig-like pokemon? Crap.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Dear Lord. At least use proper grammar when you attempt to get sigged.

beat me to it lol.
They evolved from something like this apparently:

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Last edited by En_zed at Jan 28, 2009,
i think the thread has or had potential, even if it's a stupid idea, it's the post that makes it funny.
Quote by thedefrockednun
i think the thread has or had potential, even if it's a stupid idea, it's the post that makes it funny.

No
No means maybe
Quote by thedefrockednun
i think the thread has or had potential, even if it's a stupid idea, it's the posts that make it funny.

Even though they're insults aimed towards the TS (which happens to be you).

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Many hundreds of years ago, a cloud of meteors struck our atmosphere, causing a great burning in the sky. And the people looked at one another, and wondered.

Where the meteors struck, a whiff of cooking suffused the air, enticing the hungry people of Earth, who had been subsisting only upon the watery vegetables and stringy, mean animals that were alive at that time. But the people were afraid, for they had never seen such a sight as this before; great craters and cracks in the earth there were, for where the meteors fell they caused much destruction, felling trees and igniting the dry grasslands.

Days passed. The hungry people grew curious, and their fear of the large "sky rocks" began to subside. A few brave souls began to make preliminary excursions into the great craters, probing amongst the fragmented rock and dirt for the source of the elusive scent.

Then, one man, known to his friends simply as "Pygg", found something - something the like of which was both familiar and yet unknown to him. It bore a passing resemblance to the meat of the stringy, mean animals, and yet seemed fuller, somehow, richer and more satisfying to see. He leant closer, and sniffed. This was it, this was where the smell originated! A warning flitted through his mind; what if it is poison? But his stomach growled and rumbled, and overtook his rational thoughts. He chewed and gulped and masticated the strange new meat, occasionally emitting small moans of pleasure.

When he was full, he realised the implications of his discovery; food, amazing new food! He had to share it with his cohorts. Rushing back to his friends, he tried to explain, but his mouth ran faster than his words and they could make no sense of them. In frustration, he told them to follow him, and returned to the place where the strange meat had been. His friends were amazed, and praised him for finding such a thing.

Having sated their own hunger, they proposed to scavenge for more of the foodstuff, that they might provide for the rest of their people. They hunted high and low, over and under the rocks that littered the ground, but had no success. Exhausted, they slumped against a large piece of the sky rock that had fallen, and slept.

Minutes later (or so it seemed; in reality, hours had passed), they awoke to an odd sound, and an even odder sensation. The rock appeared to be rumbling, and shaking! Startled, they leapt to their feet, and observed the rock from a short distance. With a barrage of sound, the rock exploded upwards, standing tall above the tremulous hunters! It was alive, it was an animal! Shocked and awed, they stood there for a while, listening to the noises of the gigantic beast: "OINK, OINK!" it seemed to rumble at them, "OINK!".

Suddenly, its eye glanced upon them, and with a mighty squeal, it charged! The petrified men had no time to react, and were set upon by the mighty beast, and devoured in but a short while.

All but one. This man was named Swyne, and he hid behind a pile of rock, his querulous cries of fear hidden beneath the triumphant roaring of the monster. After a time, the noise abated, and Swyne gathered his courage and peeked out from his refuge. The beast was asleep once more!

Taking this opportunity, Swyne ran, ran, ran as fast as he had ever run before, back, back to the other people of his tribe, and safety. The tale of the monster from the sky rock was told, and the people were astonished. From then on, the mighty creature was treated with reverence.

To this day, the offspring of that giant beast can still be found; we know them now as "Pig", in memory of that first brave hunter. Under the effects of gravity, they have become smaller, and are no longer the terrifying animals that they once were; and their tender flesh is still enjoyed by much of the world. The story has been largely forgotten, with only fleeting references remaining: "When pigs fly".

But we still retain our ancestral fear of the creature, and are wary of the pig's sharp teeth and intelligence. For who knows; perhaps more of the gargantuan forebears of our modern pig still reside out there, somewhere, among the stars.

Holy crap, I can't believe I just wrote all that ¬.¬ Kudos to anyone who read it all.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by jetfuel495
I'd rather talk about why people shouldn't eat them.

Pigs don't have necks, so they have no jugular veins. This makes it hard to drain the blood effectively. The blood coagulates and taints the meat with blood. You are now eating tainted meat.

This all may be true. But pig just taste so damn good.
Page 1 of 2