Hey since two weeks Iam drinking every day one bottle of beer ( 0.5 liters ), just to chill out from my job.
Do you think this is healthy or not?
It can't be that bad. It might even be good for you they say.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
no, its unhealthy. youre not consuming enough.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
at least your not chugging a bottle of jack daniels
you brought a hooker to church?
Im similiar, except I drink vodka and its not everyday, at least once in every 3 days though usually.

If you feel unhealthy stop, if you don't then just do it.

Better than being stressed. Or you could get hit by a bus. I say go with what makes you happy.
Its not...healthy but not unhealthy.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I read somewhere that drinking every day one bottle of beer ( 0.5 liters ), just to chill out from work is the leading cause of testicular cancer.

Bad luck.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I read somewhere that drinking every day one bottle of beer ( 0.5 liters ), just to chill out from work is the leading cause of being awesome, but not as much as you would be if you drink more!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
my dads doctor has actually told him to drink at least one pint of guinness a day, as hes recoving from colon cancer and its actually good for his intestines
NOPE
Actually, studies have shown that it helps tremendously in preventing heart disease as long as you dont go overboard with it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by darthteet
I read somewhere that drinking every day one bottle of beer ( 0.5 liters ), just to chill out from work is the leading cause of testicular cancer.

Bad luck.

**** you, my dad actually had testicular cancer and there is no way in which that is funny, you ****. Also, nah that much beer a day wont do anything bad to you, its better than getting high blood pressure from stress.
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
not unhealthy, however; it will build your tolerance to alchohol to when you go out to get hammered, it will take moar
Yeah I like havin a drink of whiskey in the evenings/Good and drunk on the weekends. A beer a day is f**k all. But again, for some people a habit could get out of control.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Beer is one of the most unhealthiest beverages on the planet... but ****, it's tasty.

I suppose if you start drinking about three beers a night, you'd begin gaining weight. But a beer a day should be fine.

I actually heard a doctor recommend to a pregnant woman that if she were to breast-feed, she should drink one bottle of home-brewed beer a night (after she gave birth, of course... ha!).
Quote by angelrange
**** you, my dad actually had testicular cancer and there is no way in which that is funny, you ****. Also, nah that much beer a day wont do anything bad to you, its better than getting high blood pressure from stress.

Babies actually die. Therefore dead baby jokes are in no way funny.

Grow up.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Most things aren't healthy. Keep going.

Quote by darthteet
Babies actually die. Therefore dead baby jokes are in no way funny.

Grow up.

So you shun all observational comedy and satire on the basis that it's truthful? You must be a sad person.

Joking about a specific dead baby would be cruel and disrespectful. Joking about the topic is not even close to wrong.

EDIT: Oh, we're making the same point. I didn't read the post you were quoting. sorry.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by angelrange

i was gonna fight you, until I read the part that said "blood pressure from stress"
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by break-me-in
Most things aren't healthy. Keep going.

So you shun all observational comedy and satire on the basis that it's truthful? You must be a sad person.

Joking about a specific dead baby would be cruel and disrespectful. Joking about the topic is not even close to wrong.

No, I support dead baby and cancer jokes. Because that posters dad had testicular cancer doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to make jokes about the topic, especially since I in no way target his father specifically.

Though it's true what I said about the beer.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain