Hey UG! ME AGAIN. So i was playing, nice and happy then i went to unplug. I have monster cables. The rock one angled on one side straight on the other. I have my angled plugged into my guitar and my straight into my amp. I go to unplug my chord from my guitar and the cable comes out and the angled piece that doesnt go in your guitar but you know the little end piece that actually goes into the hole, broke off and is still inside. I got all the pieces out but my cables broken. i remember when i bought the cables from LA Music the guy told me that monster cables are lifetime warrantied and i can just bring the cable back even without a receipt and get a new one. is that true? Ive had it for about 2 years so i duno if there would still be a warranty on it if its not on the lifetime warranty. what can i do? those cables are expensive and i always make sure to tighten all the nuts and little turnies before i plug in.
thanks so much
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

the warranty is the truth, go get a new one now... all ya need to do is bring in the broken old one...
Quote by Spider22
monster cables are lifetime warrantied and i can just bring the cable back even without a receipt and get a new one

You answered your own question

edit: Planet Wave cords also have a lifetime warranty so if you get fed up with monster try planet wave
I leik music
Last edited by col50 at Jan 28, 2009,
really. doe sit need to be the same store? just bring in the little plastic package it came in and the cable. cuz LA music is kinda far long and mcquade would be closer.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Long and Mquade replaced my planet wave cord for free without a receipt, so they probably also do it for monster.
I leik music
they dont carry monster. so im hitting up cosmo music. i love that store i guess any excuse to go there is a good excuse. thanks guys
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11