Hi all,
i recently decided to purchase a new amp since the only one i've had the entire time i've been playing has been a tiny 10 watt. since i just joined a band, i'm going to need something bigger. the band's style is post-hardcore, similar to chiodos or underoath's newer material. i play a fender standard telecaster, which i know isn't really the best guitar for this style, but i can't afford a new guitar right now. so, which amp should i get that'd be good for playing a few gigs? they also play some pop music too, so i need good overdrive and good clean too. thanks
sincerely,
daniel
Last edited by PunkPenguin333 at Jan 28, 2009,
budget?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
VOX AD series. the 30 and 50 can both be used as heads if you want to get a cab later to put it on. Every tone you could possibly ever want. Check it out on their website or on musiciansfriend or somethin
Any tube driven fender amp. Tele + fender = win
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
Any tube driven fender amp. Tele + fender = win

Read post before commenting. I don't think my Blues Junior call pull off post-hardcore.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."