So, I'm not looking for a good guitar that I can keep for a while. And I've narrowed it down to me wanting a schecter,

I just don't know what type.

My budget is not a issue right now because schecters only go up to $1000, and I'm just looking for the best guitar, the rest going towards a larger tube amp.

So, the genre that i usually play is hard rock, some metal, and some classic rock. I want this guitar to have nice cleans, but be able to handle grinding distortion.

The bands that have influence me the most and i want to play some covers of are Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Bullets for My Valentine, Motley Crue, etc.

And also, no i don't want the Synyster Custom or Standard (not yet) because i want this guitar to be one that i can play any gig at and song and not be called a wannabe, etc.

So its up to you guys now, go

edit: also i don't care if it does or doesnt have a floyd rose tremolo
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Last edited by k7apex at Jan 28, 2009,
umm... ya like Syn, so, i say, the Schecter Hellraiser Avenger...? or, try some other hellraisers...
So it right now sounds like either a hellraiser, tempest, and avenger. Any way to narrow it down?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
So it right now sounds like either a hellraiser, tempest, and avenger. Any way to narrow it down?

well the hellraisers are a series schecters makes with EMGs, it's not a specific guitar... you can have a schecter hellraiser C-! or a regular Schecter C-1. pretty much though, you'd have to play them yourself... i still recomend the Schecter Hellraiser Avenger.
I like the C1 Classic, you could try that out, but out of those 3 I think the hellraiser is best.
Yeah I'm in the same position as you, currently wanting a Hellraiser C-1 FR in White. Looks so hot, but I would LOVE the Avenger body shape in White with the C-1 Headstock. The Avenger one looks ridiculous compared to the body.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3