No car chase can replace the great chase of June 12, 1994

Andredit: Is she really trying to get away in a U-haul? Yeah, good luck with that.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jan 28, 2009,
That's sweet!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
that got boring very quickly.

why dont they use stingers? saves them a lot of chasing.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It's really a futile effort.

Eventually, she'll either have to stop for gas, or deliver the furniture to her new house.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
a guy just said that at speeds like that a U-HAUL truck burns 9000 galleons an hour?

and has a 30 galleon tank..

and has been chased for about 2 hours

EDIT:

bitch got oooooooowned!
Last edited by CLVPX at Jan 28, 2009,
The chick thats going over the news sounds exactly like Trisha Tachenawa. bahahaha
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Les Paul57
i can't find the link

It's over man.. Sorry.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I watched it for an hour, sadly enough.

Did anyone see her run?
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by Jenneh.
I watched it for an hour, sadly enough.

Did anyone see her run?

Hah, yea i saw it.

I actually video taped it. I'll put it up in a second.