The vox time machine has been released!! at least for preorder that is...i cant really tell.

but yea, sweetwater has it here. unfortunately, it is also $200 which is way more than i was hoping to pay, so it wont be my next purchase, but it's still cool!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Huh, badass.... I really want to test it out. I rather liked the Satchurator... I can only imagine the delay would be good too
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
It'll be out in March
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
edit:

I had been looking at the new ac4 on sweetwater, and since they're both about the same price, made by vox, and available in march, I had a bit of a mix up.

This pedal should be interesting though.
Last edited by saltysnail at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by saltysnail
Yeah, I just saw that. I'm about to preorder. I've been looking at a smaller(and quieter) amp for college, and now I'm set.

W00t!

amp?
thats a delay pedal buddy...
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by B. Heath
amp?
thats a delay pedal buddy...

Yeah...I hope he didn't just spend $200 on a delay pedal that he thought was an amp...
is it digital?
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg