Well i started bringing my acoustic to school, and since my school is ghetto and everyone listens to rap and hip hop, it's pretty cool that i play guitar.

so today i was playing Emily by From First to last and some chicks wanted to do me right then and there!!! so any other acoustic songs that sound and look hard but are real easy to play? (oh and obviously they have to be sexy!)
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
Last edited by puppetmaster93 at Jan 28, 2009,
wonderwall

You'll get laid inmediatly
Fender Stratocaster Highway One
Digitech GNX 4
Laney Lx65R
**** her gently - tenacious D. makes me swoon everytime
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Over The Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin. Blew me away when i fisrt saw it buts its actually quite easy and fun to play
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
even though its hated by almost every guy in the world, i have found that "hey there Delihla" by Plain White T's will all most always get chicks attention and get them to notice you
Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...You gotta be able to sing it tho or else it equals large fail
i usually improv something in B playing around with a lot of chord voicings and such

theirs just something about that key that sounds romantically attractive to chicks

edit: and not playing something another guy wrote is always a plus with them
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jan 28, 2009,
Good Riddence by Green Day
It's the easiest **** ever, but any girl who knows nothing about music will think you're a friggin' god
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
wow alright keep em comin.
our lunch is 45 minutes so i gottas have a few more riffs!!!
oh and i dont think main riff from master exploder is possible on acoustic!!!
Gear:

Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

intro to No More Lies by Iron Maiden, getting that tab was why i got on UG today in the first place for the same reason
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
these people summed it up... wonderwall is a wonder boner jam for chicks... everyone likes it and very fun and cool to play and easy to make it sound perfect... hey there delilah will get thier attention wonderwall gets them in the sack and that song your guardian angel as scary crow pointed out is good with lyrics but thats also more of a girlfriend song not so much of a do me song... and the ultimate sweet fun cool get laid jam is as godhimself (haha sweet name) pointed out over the hills and far away... people are also impressed with the VERY easy riffs that dont hafta be acoustic are crazy train, carry on my wayward son, and black dog... black dog requiring a lil bit of practice to get fully down but they are all easy and seem much harder than they acctually are (not acoustic but still sound good no matter wut ive played them on acoustic and people are like ZOMFG I LIKE THIS SONG UR MAD GOOD! and im not that good at all)
oh and iris by goo goo dolls is PERFECT for any chick or really song to play in general... wierd tuning to play it correctly tho...
coolness
if u guys got anymore go ahead and put it up for the other guys out there who are lookin for em!!!

yeah its prolly gonna take a few days to learn all of these and the 50 more people are gonna think of, but regardless if u got a riff that got you some, PLZ POST!!!
Gear:

Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

um thought i would contribute for the guys who are asking the same question as me
crazy on you by heart

EDIT: and the riff after the intro solo to fade to black is sexual too!
Gear:

Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Last edited by puppetmaster93 at Jan 28, 2009,
Dick Dale - Spanish Kiss

Look it up on YT. I love that song.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Quote by Nazo64
Blackbird

In my day, if you brought an acoustic to school you better play blackbird or just don't even whip it out.