My band decided to play an orchestra/band assisted song for a music showcase at our school, does anybody know of any songs?

All i can think of are a version of Master of Puppets, Live and Let Die, and Kashmir.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
What kind of song are you looking for? I can give you long songs and short ones... but you're going to need a kickass guitarists for the long one.

EDIT: Do you want a song with orchestra going the whole time?
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Jan 28, 2009,
5-7 minutes. We have a godly drummer, godly bassist, and two above average guitars. We have possible piano, double bass, violin, viola, trombone, trumpet, saxophone, and percussion at our disposal.
Symphony X, from their "V - The New Mythology suite", "Paradise Lost", or the 20 somthin minute "The Odyssey", but yeah, you're gonna need a grand kick ass guitarist.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by SilverDark
Symphony X, from their "V - The New Mythology suite", "Paradise Lost", or the 20 somthin minute "The Odyssey", but yeah, you're gonna need a grand kick ass guitarist.

Quote by DiminishedFifth

It's like you're totally sigged!
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.