Ill just make it simple:

Area: U.S.A

Playing Style: Thrash Metal

Budget: $400-600

Need: A guitar that has a licensed floyd rose, is easy to move around on the neck, and it light.

Other: Im left handed...

SHOW LINKS PLEASE!
You should of learnt right handed, It'd help much more in life.

Oh well,

Schecter is your best option. I'm unaware of any Ibanez or Jackson guitars within your pricerange in lefty.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Yeah i was thinking schecter, but which one? Only Ibanez guitars that are in my price range and are left handed are RG's. I havent looked at jacksons.
ibanez my man. dependable at a cheap price and all around tits. the left handed part may give u some trouble. but its cool. and ltd is good too.
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
Well idk what the quality is on their LFRs. If you want a good bridge, i'd say go for an ibanez S series or Jackson.

EDIT: Any RG in your price range will have an edge 3 unless you buy it used and it has a lo-pro or original edge or something... Don't recommend it.
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Jan 28, 2009,
I think there are some Ibanez RGs or S-series in your price range. This would be your best bet imo.
Quote by Lefty Guitarist
Are S series hard to find in left handed?

Not sure...really haven't looked since I'm right handed They're probably harder to find than a lefty RG.
IN your price range, Jackson dk2L.
I have one and it's great and it does metal with no problem.
Current Gear:
Jackson DK2L
Cort X-2 LH
Bandit 112 80w
ibanez or jackson if the les paul isnt you your thing. stay away form anything esp tho, youl NEVER get your money's worth