Hey there,

at the moment i have a blues deluxe reissue and a deluxe players strat, and i can't decide between getting an orange tiny terror head or the eric johnson sig strat.

what would be the better buy?
orange tiny terror
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Normally I'd say the TT, but you already have a good amp so unless you don't like it or need an amp with that extra crunch, go for the EJ Strat.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
its not that i dont like the amp, i was just wondering what would be better in this situation.

the deluxe players strat is by far not a bad guitar, either.
Tiny Terror. A player's Strat has about as many bells and whistles you could want so Eric Johnson Signature won't be a huge upgrade, aside from maybe build quality (depending on whether your strat is MIM/MIA and whether EJ Strat is Custom Shop or not). Give yourself a whole new sonic profile with the TT. Very different from a Blues Deluxe in sound.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
^

the deluxe players is the MIM $700 version.

i heard the ej strat is purely amazing. best production line strat, ever.
i was thinking about buying the TT and possibly getting some lace sensors for the strat.

also, i have a feeling the v-neck is extremely comfy. i should go try one.
I'd take a Rebel over the Tiny Terror.

The Rebel has more features, and IMO just sounds better overall. A lot less muddy than the Tiny Terror. Clips in sig.