I was on here a few days ago, and found a link to this really good site that gave you common songs and then told you what interval it was, then gave you another song to see if you could recognize the interval. It was all free, a browser based program.

Does anyone know what this site is? I've looked on here and google and can't find it. Thanks so much!
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Last edited by Psalm 150:4 at Jan 28, 2009,
Don't delete a thread when your question is answered. If you're interested in something, there's a good chance one of the other 1,000,000+ members of this website is interested as well.

www.good-ear.com?
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Last edited by SilverDark at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by SilverDark
Trainear.com?

Thanks, that's it

and I'll keep the topic, I just didn't want to get a bunch of "searchbars" flown at me.

Thanks also for the site bangoodcharlotte, I'll try using it some too

edit, bangoodcharlote.

Last edited by Psalm 150:4 at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Thanks also for the site bangoodcharlotte, I'll try using it some too
Not to be a bitch, but if you're going to be around MT much, you should know that my name has one T in it.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Not to be a bitch, but if you're going to be around MT much, you should know that my name has one T in it.

ah, I'm sorry.