pit, i come to you in a dire situation.

For english class i have to write an expository essay on music. It's due tomorow

any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

Heres the prompt: Talk about your favorite music (type of music, or specific group, etc.), and why you like it.

My favorite genre of music is punk/ska if that helps. i just need some good reasons why it sounds good and why fans of the genre like it.

thx.

edit: if punk/ska isn't your favorite genre, tell me why you like yours and maybe i can relate some of the ideas to mine to use in my essay.
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by c_man471

Heres the prompt: Talk about your favorite music (type of music, or specific group, etc.), and why you like it.

We don't know why you like what you do. Only you know that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't think we can answer this question for you. The prompt is asking YOU why you like punk and ska.
H e l l o .
Quote by SteveHouse
We don't know why you like what you do. Only you know that.

i dont give a f*ck if the reasons are mine or somebody elses, all i need are a bunch of reasons, even if i don't necessarily believe in them. and i can't really think clearly right now so im attempting to hijack other peoples brains not working so well.
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by c_man471
i dont give a f*ck if the reasons are mine or somebody elses, all i need are a bunch of reasons, even if i don't necessarily believe in them. and i can't really think clearly right now so im attempting to hijack other peoples brains not working so well.

Oh. Then you like ska because it helps you to forget the time Santa Claus showed up a day early and raped your sister.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by c_man471

If that's the case, you like ska/punk because you're a loser.
Because your mommy didn't love you enough.

Seriously, you want us to tell you why you like punk/ska?

Because aliens brainwashed you..

I like metal cause it's t3h br00tlz

Doesn't help with your ska problem does it?
People like Punk because it (sometimes) has intellectually challenging lyrics.

People like Ska because it is really happy and upbeat.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
You cant think of a ****ing essay for yourself ? ****ing loser
i wrote 2 essays a day for some gay writing class i had, easy as ****
say some bull**** like it helps you focus on **** and has very interesting sounds
dumbass
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
TS, how good is your pot dealer? will he drive out to you house at this time of night? If not you may have to turn it in a day late.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne