I'm having Xbox live problems and i'm sick of the technical support and moderators on that forum patronizing me so I figured i'd come here.

Well first of all the new Resident Evil 5 demo came out recently and I want to download it. I'm 17 years old, so I can legally buy mature rated video games. Every time I try to download it it says "This profile is not allowed to download content with this rating." I have all my family and console settings to allow everything. I've deleted and recovered my gamertag and i've tried setting and resetting the family settings.

Nothing will work. I also called customer support and that guy didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Can somebody help me find a way around this?
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
Wait until the game comes out?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Inbleach

Well first of all the new Resident Evil 5 demo came out recently and I want to download it. I'm 17 years old, so I can legally buy mature rated video games.

Since when is it illegal to buy mature-rated games before you turn 17? Isn't that just individual store policies?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Since when is it illegal to buy mature-rated games before you turn 17? Isn't that just individual store policies?

Yeah it's a load of ****. The rating board states that M rated games are not to be sold to those under the age of 17. Every time I try to buy a game around my area (central Indiana) I get carded. But it think it's a crock that I can't download mature rated demos or game videos but it will let me BUY (as in pay for) Game add ons. So I can't download anything with a mature rating unless they're getting paid for it.

Quote by Poopsmith666

Quote by theyab
Quote by Inbleach
Yeah it's a load of ****. The rating board states that M rated games are not to be sold to those under the age of 17. Every time I try to buy a game around my area (central Indiana) I get carded. But it think it's a crock that I can't download mature rated demos or game videos but it will let me BUY (as in pay for) Game add ons. So I can't download anything with a mature rating unless they're getting paid for it.

um, just go to your profile on XBL from the computer and change your year of birth.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Quote by Inbleach

The rating board as in the ESRB? Yeah, that's the industry regulating itself, dude. No legal authority.

Oh, and re: your problem? Call support again and if you get the same guy ask for somebody who actually knows how to do their job.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by srq89
um, just go to your profile on XBL from the computer and change your year of birth.

I don't know where the link is to change your birthday. I looked a little while ago. I'll try again.

Quote by Poopsmith666

Quote by theyab
I checked out this really cool website called "Goggle" or something, and I found out that it's impossible to change your age on your account.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT