Page 1 of 4
God damn I ****ing hate it man. I want it to be over so bad. But my grades are going downhill fast and I don't think I will pass the standardized test either. My senior year is going to be miserable. Other then getting my driving permit nothing positive has happened this school year. Plus I only have a few friends and most of my fellow classmates are tools. Too add insult to injury I have zero luck with girls. I've already been rejected and had my heart torn apart. I can't take it anymore. I just don't care about school anymore. Sometimes I just feel like dropping out so I don't have to deal with it anymore. It's bull****
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
and this all goes to my eternal motto

Life sucks deal with it...
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Steve The Plank
No, high school is sick of you.

In Soviet Russia...

On topic, OP, just buckle down.
The odds are you won't regret it.

Or quit and go work at KFC.
cRy MoAr PlEx!

we just love hearing about your troubles and taking a few minutes out of our day to be nice to you.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
CAPTAIN ANTI-TEENAGE ANGST HERE!!

Stay in school!! Don't do drugs!! Abstain from sex until marriage!! Study hard!! Be the opposite of the Pit!!

Up up and away!!!!!!!!!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Endless_Pain
God damn I ****ing hate it man. I want it to be over so bad. But my grades are going downhill fast and I don't think I will pass the standardized test either. My senior year is going to be miserable. Other then getting my driving permit nothing positive has happened this school year. Plus I only have a few friends and most of my fellow classmates are tools. Too add insult to injury I have zero luck with girls. I've already been rejected and had my heart torn apart. I can't take it anymore. I just don't care about school anymore. Sometimes I just feel like dropping out so I don't have to deal with it anymore. It's bull****

D'you REALLY think you're the only human being to live this?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Endless_Pain
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

I didn't read the post but I imagine it sounds like that?
Feed your mind.
Lets see...
I'm in my first year of high school. Over the first semester, I gained many MANY new friends, strengthened old friendships, improved my social skills, destroyed any insecurities I had beforehand, and got a girlfriend, who was just over an hour ago.
My first year of high school is only half over and I ****ing love it.
Work at McDonalds, Burger King, or Taco Bell.

Serve me food.

Everyone's a winner.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

In Soviet Russia, High School is sick of you!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I swear, you just gotta roll with the punches, man. High school will either be one of the best 4 years of life or the worst 4 years. Find your groove somewhere.

BTW, dropping out is for pussies
Quote by RPGoof
Lets see...
I'm in my first year of high school. Over the first semester, I gained many MANY new friends, strengthened old friendships, improved my social skills, destroyed any insecurities I had beforehand, and got a girlfriend, who was just over an hour ago.

My first semester of high school sucked compared to yours. I LOST friends.
First of all, I'm not trying to be harsh dude but your grades don't go downhill if you study and study properly. Second, I feel for you getting your heart torn, but there are lots of chicks, don't restrict yourself to your school. Seriously. Third, don't be a complete idiot and drop out. I am almost 21 years old and I have been out since Gr. 11 (the start of it). 6 or 7 years now I have been struggling with money, jobs and women all because of dropping out. Do you want more problems? Stick your head in that book and tell yourself to shut the **** up. Just finish your school and get it over with. Don't let it carry on for years to come. Trust me. No, really trust me lol.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
I know what you mean. Yes it does suck major balls.
Edit: @ your username, cheer up emu kid
Quote by metaldud536

I'd like to know how a kid in a picture that was obviously taken around '95 managed to get hold of Linkin Park.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RPGoof
Lets see...

agreed dude. same way here except I'm a junior and it's been 3 great years so far
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'd like to know how a kid in a picture that was obviously taken around '95 managed to get hold of Linkin Park.

Him and I build a time travel machine using parts from a Megazoid.
yo dawg, i herd u didnt like highschool so...
wait, no that wont work

Um, how about get over it? Your not the only one man, and those standardized tests are easy if you have any basic knowledge whatsoever.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Suck it up pussy.

No one likes a whiner.

No wonder you have no luck with chicks.
No chick wants to date a whiny bitch.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Jack Off Jill

OMG I feel so sorry for you and your......universal problems.

Do you really think anyone is happy to be stuck in Highschool?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

high school sucks. deal with it. life sucks too. you will never be happy so why try?
My junior year of high school is going excellent so far! Before the year began, I lost 40 lbs over the summer (I was 40 lbs overweight, perfect right?) and started to look much better and healthier. I got my heart broken and stomped on by this girl I was madly "in love" with at work. I met my current girlfriend on Halloween, my first. She just happens to be awesome and pretty damn beautiful. My grades are at a steady 4.0 and I have gained a bunch of new friends.

You just suck at high school bud.

Relax man, it will get better. You got to put yourself out there. One thing that has REALLY helped me is get a job where you can be social. I am a customer service rep at Best Buy. I have to talk to strangers about their problems for a living. I am a completely different person since I started working there a year ago, that is probably why this year is going so well for me. Hang in there, enjoy it man!
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

If you have the brain to drool and crap your pants you have the brains to pass standardize tests.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by SGmaniac1021
agreed dude. same way here except I'm a junior and it's been 3 great years so far

10th grade is high school's beginning over here
And to top it off, I have a 3.852
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Time machine.

Duh.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Everyone here have quite the tough exterior. Were you all beat up in high school or what? lol.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Page 1 of 4