If you were in a house alone, and had amnesia, as in you forget everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, what would you do?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Molest myself. I won't get blamed for rape because i wouldn't be able to remember anything.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 28, 2009,
Probably nothing, since I wouldn't be able to remember how to do anything.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Turn on the TV before I forget...pfffttt what am I thinking man, you wont remember to come on here to check and see what you could do!!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
go on UG and post a thread asking people what they'd do if they woke up in a house alone and didn't remember anything.
Trash the house. I don't know who's house it is. I'll regret it later when my memory comes back.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Aurex
fap..... duh>?

what if we forgot how to do that! id probably sit there looking into space
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Well, I can't remember how to talk or walk, so I guess I'd just sit there for years.
I wouldn't know that I forgot everything since I'm there alone and forget that I forget everything and nobody else was there to tell me. So I would just live my life obliviously. That's how it works in that situation.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
If you were in a house alone, and had amnesia, as in you forget everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, what would you do?

Yeah, that doesn't happen. Sorry.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What would it matter if I forgot everything... Maybe more like if I were in a house alone and a GIRL located in the vicinity would forget everything. But that's a whole different scenario.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
What would it matter if I forgot everything... Maybe more like if I were in a house alone and a GIRL located in the vicinity would forget everything. But that's a whole different scenario.

please explain
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by sixstringsteve
Just lay there.

and think of England!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

There are things such as Dissociative Fugue, where the patient forgets everything about himself, even his name, but is still able to function. I.E. they can't remember their parents but they can still talk and they would still know how to approach masturbating and stuff.

This can happen to anyone at anytime.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse

yeah it does, i saw it in a movie once.
stop...

collaborate...

and listen...
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
... well since fapping is a natural human insticnt I don't think you could forget how to do it.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Listen to some Modest Mouse.

Holy **** monkeys. This is exactly what I would do. Or become a super emo girl and slowly learn motor skills.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by RazorTheAwesome
please explain

Why would it matter if you forgot everything, if you're the only one there. It's not like anyone actually feels THAT much disgust and guilt after masturbation.
I have pondered this before. I will be sitting there, and randomly think "how would I act if I forgot who I was, and came out of a blackout in this alien sourounding?". Werd that you thought the same thing, TS.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
It can't be as bad as being a sperm whale suddenly called into existence miles above the surface of an alien planet.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
It can't be as bad as being a sperm whale suddenly called into existence miles above the surface of an alien planet.

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
I have pondered this before. I will be sitting there, and randomly think "how would I act if I forgot who I was, and came out of a blackout in this alien sourounding?". Werd that you thought the same thing, TS.

Its for a book actually, but yeah, this person wakes up with amnesia, and the only clue they have is, well nothing. Except the person they are living with.

Quote by SteveHouse

While this is not a naturally terrible position for a whale, this being had little time to come to terms with its identity, these were its exact thoughts as it fell.

"AHH whats happening! Who am !? Why am I here?! Whats my purpose in life!? What do I mean by who am I? Ok ok calm down get a grip now. Ohh this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my, well I suppose better start finding names for things. Lets call it a tail, yeah tail, and hey whats this roaring sound, whooshing past what I am suddenly going to call my head. Wind, is that a good name? It will do. Yay this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation. Or is it the wind? Not alot now is it. And whats this thing coming towards me very fast so big and flat and round and needs a big wide sounding name like ow ound ground. Yeah, thats it, ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me? Hello ground."

*Bang*

Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was

"Oh no not again."

Scientists theorize that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias though that, we would know much more about the universe than we do now.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
I'd finally see what 2 girls 1 cups was about... over... and over... and over again.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
eat some food.. then smoke some drugs.. then eat some food.. then probly go for a run.. then jam some guitar.. then play some xbox.. then sleep.. then wakeupforgetting i slept so i wouldnt brush my teeth.. so id play sumore xbox.. then id eat some more food..
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Its for a book actually, but yeah, this person wakes up with amnesia, and the only clue they have is, well nothing. Except the person they are living with.

While this is not a naturally terrible position for a whale, this being had little time to come to terms with its identity, these were its exact thoughts as it fell.

"AHH whats happening! Who am !? Why am I here?! Whats my purpose in life!? What do I mean by who am I? Ok ok calm down get a grip now. Ohh this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my, well I suppose better start finding names for things. Lets call it a tail, yeah tail, and hey whats this roaring sound, whooshing past what I am suddenly going to call my head. Wind, is that a good name? It will do. Yay this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation. Or is it the wind? Not alot now is it. And whats this thing coming towards me very fast so big and flat and round and needs a big wide sounding name like ow ound ground. Yeah, thats it, ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me? Hello ground."

*Bang*

Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was

"Oh no not again."

Scientists theorize that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias though that, we would know much more about the universe than we do now.

OK NO! I saw this in something!!!! Family Guy??? I SWEAR THATS WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM! lmfao. All I can see is the whale falling. I KNOW I've seen it! Now you got me all freaked out because I know I've seen it but I don't know where. I HATE THIS!

I sound like the friggen whale now.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by BeastTheBand
OK NO! I saw this in something!!!! Family Guy??? I SWEAR THATS WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM! lmfao. All I can see is the whale falling. I KNOW I've seen it! Now you got me all freaked out because I know I've seen it but I don't know where. I HATE THIS!

I sound like the friggen whale now.

Its from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy dude.

Don't Panic
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Its from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy dude.

Don't Panic

If you read through to Life, The Universe, and Everything, you find out why the bowl of petunias though "Oh, no, not again."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Let's say... your sister is there too?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
stop...

collaborate...

and listen...

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
If you read through to Life, The Universe, and Everything, you find out why the bowl of petunias though "Oh, no, not again."

thats what I said
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58