Which would be an optimal neck for someone with really short fingers? My GF's are longer than mine and hers ain't really long for a girl...

Thanks!
Pac-man's on a roll tonight.

Check out Ibanez and Jackson necks. Theyre pretty thin.

Technique matters, too. Thumb behind the neck, and if it's necessary, Steve Vai says to have your fingers parallel to the strings for MAXIMUM STRETCH.
Quote by MRavioli
Pac-man's on a roll tonight.

Check out Ibanez and Jackson necks. Theyre pretty thin.

Technique matters, too. Thumb behind the neck, and if it's necessary, Steve Vai says to have your fingers parallel to the strings for MAXIMUM STRETCH.

jackson necks are kind of normal sized imo, but yah try ibanez, i know the prestige model has like, from the back of the neck to the top of the fret board about maximumly 1/2 and inch (this isn't a guitar measurement this is just guesstemating as i know its as thick as my finger). so try an ibanez, although the lower end models have regular necks, and try to avoid the edge III, but i don't think thats possible with ibanez's i think most of them are trem systems
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Thanks

All of the prestige ones have that neck?

I bought an ESP LTD EC-1000 yesterday and it's a bit too big for my hands... bigger than my nameless 27 yo Ibanez at least.
i think so on the prestiges, you'd just have to check, i guess if it says wizardII neck its the one you want
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
+1 for the wizard II. the prs wide thin neck might also suit you (shorter scale than the wizard).
I am not a huge fan of Ibanez but I love their necks I actually buy them on Ebay if I need a neck for a project but the best neck I have on a guitar or ever played is actually on my Devlin Interceptor, the neck is thin and is v shaped it fits my hand perfectly and I have short stubby fingers and I can really play this guitar easier than any of the others I own or have tried.

John
Ibanez guitars have good necks if your hands are small, but for short fingers specifically they're not very good. They may be thin but they're also very wide.

When dealing with suitable neck sizes, the back contour thickness is what you need to consider for small/large hands, the fretboard width is what you need to consider for small/large fingers.

I would suggest ESP over Ibanez, as though the back contour is a little thicker, the fretboard width is also a bit slimmer. With shorter fingers, this should be more appropriate.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Rickenbacker!
GEAR

VOX AC15 / AC4
Fender MIM Sunburst Strat
epiphone les paul custom in white
Yamaha FG730s
The Tweak-O fuzz pedal