The Digitech Whammy IV comes with an included power supply. I've been using that power supply and it works fine, it's just a pain to use when I can power the rest of my pedals from my board. Do I have to use the adapter that came with the Whammy or can I plug it into my pedalboard's power?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

As long as it has the same volts and amps going to the pedal Like 9 volts @ 250 mA or whatever your pedals original supply is at
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
You have to use the whammy adapter because it is AC not DC. Also it is not a standard 9 volt power supply its more like 9.6V. And most likely your other power supplys won't fit into the whammys. Because it has a bigger center post than a standard adapter. Sorry brah.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.