Well, I'm a sophomore in High school, and as we dive into our spring semester I am realizing that a lot of my very good friends, some of my best friends over the years, who are seniors are gonna be leaving.

This sucks so bad, a lot of my best friends are going away all over the country for college.

How do you guys cope with such a thing?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Meh, it happens to everyone. Just meet new people.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Well it shouldn't be a big deal, because it's something that has to happen.

Plus, you make your REAL friends in college, or so they say.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^^
Same thing happened to me last year. ****, man I even lost my girlfriend to graduation. Just meet new people is all you can do. You'll still see 'em from time to time. At least I still see some of my own friends...
I like sports and music.
I no longer consider anyone I met in High school a close friend.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Kill them, stuff them, and make them into comfortable furniture.

That way no one will ever be able to separate you guys.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

My girlfriend and my "little sister" are graduating.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Stop worrying about your older friends and start worrying about younger women while your still underage I say..
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
honestly just stick with it... they'll come back, two of my three best friends moved away but we're still all bros for life... is really care about go visit em, or they'll come for summer and christmas and it'll just like old times... trust me bro.. its seems bad now but you'll grow a greater appreciation for them after they've been gone
happened to me three times to far. It sucks I know, and now this year I will be graduating, I will miss some of my friends
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by ripple07
I no longer consider anyone I met in High school a close friend.

lol me either... i graduated not even a year ago we never talk.. but like ripple says.. i would no longer consider them close
Im a junior, and my girlfriend is a senior, and she is going about 400 miles up north for college
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Jan 28, 2009,
I'm worrying about the same thing. I'm in grade 11 and I've made a lot of friends so far and most of them will be gone when I graduate.
Quote by kaosfire
Kill them, stuff them, and make them into comfortable furniture.

That way no one will ever be able to separate you guys.

what he said
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Dont worry so much about it. This time will determine your character as a person. If you cherish the friends you have now, you will find ways to keep in touch and meet up regularly.

If you friends werent so good for you, you will meet new people. I agree that college is where you meet youre real friends who will stick with you through thick and thin..

Its tough now. But you'll be fine buddy. Trust me...
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
dude i hardly ever even talk to let alone hang out with any of my close friends from high school anymore. it's hard to imagine but a few years down the line you'll have a whole new set of friends and you will rarely ever even think of your current friends. sounds rough now but it wont be so bad.
If these friends are important to you then you will contact them and they will contact you. But if they don't really care all that much you wont hear from them again. Just start hanging out with new people that way when they leave you can say goodbye to the High School saga of your life and friends
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
You lose contact with 90%+ of your high school friends. I hang out with maybe 4-8 people from high school, some of which i didn't even hang out with in high school. So yeah.
I graduated from high school last year

the people I was really friends with, I'm still friends with and talk to on a pretty regular basis. a lot of people, I havent talked to since, other than maybe running into them at a party or whatever, but thats what happens... you meet new people in college/your workplace, and can still be friends with the high school kids you were close with
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Well, I'm a sophomore in High school, and as we dive into our spring semester I am realizing that a lot of my very good friends, some of my best friends over the years, who are seniors are gonna be leaving.

This sucks so bad, a lot of my best friends are going away all over the country for college.

How do you guys cope with such a thing?

Just wait until you graduate... it gets worse (unless, of course, you're not friends with any of your classmates).