Anyone got any information on the v3? Its looking mighty appealing recently and i'm contemplating adding one to the "family" .I'd like to know about its cleans, how it take pedals, and if i could get a decent alt rock/classic rock tone for when i dont want br00tal tonez?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
bump-de-bump c'mon hasnt anyone got a single thing to say about this? thou arst failing UG
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
you can try and look for clips of the amp on youtube

from what i've heard it's supposed to be the poor mans Mesa Rectifier, however i've never actually played the V3 so i can't really help : /

check out youtube, it may help.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I personally think the Legacy is better.
The cleans are the best i've ever heard on an amp, and the gain is as versatile as you want it to be.
Quote by Retro Rocker
I personally think the Legacy is better.
The cleans are the best i've ever heard on an amp, and the gain is as versatile as you want it to be.

i've heard that it's not such a good amp for rhythm playing because the gain is so thick. for leads though it's supposed to be lovely.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
i've heard that it's not such a good amp for rhythm playing because the gain is so thick. for leads though it's supposed to be lovely.

Depends on what you want, I suppose.

I prefer being the lone guitarist in a group, so the additional beef is something I like.
Could be based on the reviewer's pickups too, I've got a Duncan JB in the bridge of my Jackson and it's as ballsy as things get.
And it's extremely responsive to your playing dynamics.

I'd recommend it to anyone, but it's true that a lot of peple have been dissapointed with it not being what they expected.