Long story short, played greatest guitar of my life in music shop today, asked price, only $450, asked if i could trade in my two **** guitars for this epic one, he said yes.

I'll say now it's an old American Jackson. The reason it's so cheap is because someone tried to repaint the back of it and ****ed up really badly so there's a big mark. The mark is fine, I don't care about the mark, but it really is the greatest guitar i've ever played.

Should I do it pit? Trade my two guitars for one? Is it a good idea?
Well, if you think your other two guitars are "****" and this one is "epic", and is THE BEST guitar you've ever played, then yeah, you probably should. Whever man, do what you think is best.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
If it feels that much better, then yeah, do it. And post some pics in the electric guitar forum when you do.
Only problem is I don't want to come across as a prick, because I got one of the guitars for my birthday, my Mum saved up alot for it too. This is the dilemma I face. Epic guitar, or Mothers love?
What are the guitars?
and inb4 Pics or it didn't happen
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by dio_dude
Only problem is I don't want to come across as a prick, because I got one of the guitars for my birthday, my Mum saved up alot for it too. This is the dilemma I face. Epic guitar, or Mothers love?

Mother's love, in that case.
Dooooo eeeeeeet. If you know that the only reason its so cheap is because of the paint job (pj ololol) I would go for it.
"Lord beer me strength."
Quote by irishstang_87
Mother's love, in that case.

sorry man but its true. parents don't understand the whole feeling of a guitar thing. but if she saved up a lot for it she would be hurt that you didn't like it.
Solution:

By another crappy guitar from another store for <$150, then trade the "new" one and the non-mother's gift one. He gets two guitars and you got a Jackson for <$150 as well as your mother's love.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by Prole
Solution:

By another crappy guitar from another store for <$150, then trade the "new" one and the non-mother's gift one. He gets two guitars and you got a Jackson for <$150 as well as your mother's love.

i like the way this guy thinks
My old guitars are a Jackson JS 30, does well enough, but it's a bit crap tbh, and an Epiphone Goth G -400. When I was going to buy my second guitar, I had a choice between a Goth G - 400 or a Jackson DK2M Dinky. I was an idiot and took the Epiphone

As far as the one I'm buying goes, I really don't know the model. It's just an old jackson with two humbuckers and a single coil, 24 frets and a trem. The pickups are Jackson brand pickups, but it plays and sounds wonderful anyway.
wrong forum
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by radomu
wrong forum

No offence, but that's pretty ironic.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
No offence, but that's pretty ironic.

just an act of vengeance
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by radomu
just an act of vengeance

Touche. dio_dude, to the bomb shelter!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.