i know there are tons but i want your opinion on either bridge nine or deathwish and these are bith hardcore punk labels i personally like bridge nine more better bands i'd say
it was something inside, it was something more than ink
I would say you should make a poll, but there is a no vs. threads rule. Although this isnt a band vs a band. I'll leave it up to the mods.
For the record, I prefer Bridge 9, but barely.
I've been really into Deathwish bands recently, so I'm going to have to go with them. I've been straying away from the B9 thing because they have this bad habit of "Bridge Nine-ifying" a lot of their artists (that claim is almost completely based off no facts whatsoever, I'm just still pissed that the last Think I Care album was so watered down).
deathwish
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
between these 2, Deathwish.

But there are other labels out there like Rivalry, Words Of War, and Think Fast! to name a few
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
1. deathwish bands > bridge nine bands
2. no band on bridge 9 never went anywhere after bridge 9...
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
If you include "alumni" then Deathwish for sure. But for bands still around i guess Bridge Nine.

You guys should check out Firestarter, its Mike of Pulling Teeth and Rob from Ruiners' Label, i'm pretty sure. I know Mike does stuff with it, at any rate they have put out some great stuff:

Jean Mills Society Torch
Paper Dragons
Never Enough
Ruiner
Pulling Teeth
Deathwish

Bridge 9 has some terrible ****ing bands.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Revelation Records was the best of all time though.

Battery
Bold
Burn
Chain of Strength
CIV
Dag Nasty
Down to Nothing
Elliot
Gorilla Biscuits
Gracer
Ignite
In My Eyes