Page 1 of 2
This is one of the many reasons why I am not very religous

If this has been shown before ill close the thread.

What kind of sick person does this, and if you watch she makes her kids do it too.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=v4QcyEjMydk&NR=1
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
BAHAHAHAAAAA God hasn't punished anyone since before the common era.

...crazy bitch. haha.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
She looks a bit gross. He's a pretty unprofessional reporter, though.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jan 29, 2009,
It would really suck if you couldn't marry outside that church bahaha
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
That second guy really chews her out...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Wow, I never thought I would actually take fox-news' side on an issue...
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Yea, thats an example of a stupid ass church
I like to think i, or anyone i know would never protest at a soldier's funeral
i mean, its wrong on every single level
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
This woman is disgusting. She should be kicked out of the country. I dont care if someone is that messed up, put to pass that crap on to her kids is just unforgivable.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Jan 29, 2009,
This woman is so stupid it's hilarious. This is exactly what I've always been saying about people taking things to extremes with religion. Like honestly she studies the bible like it's the rules of life. They are all right when they say she is sick. I don't agree with people going to war but this is certainly not the way you say you don't agree with it. They are brave people and I am proud to know some of them and proud to see people have beliefs that are that important to them. It's just not the right thing to do in my opinion (going to war)
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by zippidyduda
YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN.

You cannot be an Atheist and a Theist at the same time! Ugh.

Aaaanyway, this woman is disgusting. She should be kicked out of the country. I dont care if someone is that messed up, put to pass that crap on to her kids is just unforgivable.

I've returned to faith for your info.
these guys make me glad im an athiest, sorry to xians, i know your not all like that, but they do make you look bad, i know its a very vocal minority, its strage though how we dont really get much religious extremism in australia, most people are fairly laid back about the whole thing
nothing.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Ah, another switch, of course
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

These groups use:

1) Selective use of scripture to further their cause.
2) Their own children to further their cause.
3) And lack empathy for human beings who do not see things the way they do. They lump them in a category called the "other".

These people disgust God-loving, Jesus-following, do-gooders like myself.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by SaulHudson#2
these guys make me glad im an athiest, sorry to xians, i know your not all like that, but they do make you look bad, i know its a very vocal minority, its strage though how we dont really get much religious extremism in australia, most people are fairly laid back about the whole thing

they're so extreme that they shouldn't even be considered christians. it's like comparing the taliban to the rest of the muslim world.
whether you agree with the war or not.... that is someone who has died and their family and friends are mourning them and remembering them. to act in the way that church does is to completely disrespect the entire procession and the person who died. if i were at a funeral for someone and saw that going on, i would be going to jail for murder... i would take out as many of those soul-less bastards as i could.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
they're so extreme that they shouldn't even be considered christians. it's like comparing the taliban to the rest of the muslim world.

i know, i try to be careful not to lump them in with the majority, but all im saying is that in the outside world, there are alot of people that will assume that this vocal minority is a representation of the majority, which seems to be the case with the US and fear of muslims, its very sad

also i realise by saying that the US fears muslims im also generalising heavily, but you know what i mean, the whole witch hunt mentality, like in the cold war, labelling someone a commmunist automatically made them an enemy... its so stupid
nothing.
Last edited by SaulHudson#2 at Jan 29, 2009,
This girl is just a ****, she does not represent Christians around the world. I think it's pretty ironic that she's an illegitimate child of Fred Phelps.

WBC=/=Christian church, they're a hate group that disguises themselves by saying they have religious motives.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
i know, i try to be careful not to lump them in with the majority, but all im saying is that in the outside world, there are alot of people that will assume that this vocal minority is a representation of the majority, which seems to be the case with the US and fear of muslims, its very sad

also i realise by saying that the US fears muslims im also generalising heavily, but you know what i mean, the whole witch hunt mentality, like in the cold war, labelling someone a commmunist automatically made them an enemy... its so stupid

funnily enough, the majority of people who generalize muslims as crazy terrorists are those extreme christian rednecks that people generalize all christians as. i'm playing up stereotypes, but there's probably some truth in it.
Quote by kenan6346
This girl is just a ****, she does not represent Christians around the world. I think it's pretty ironic that she's an illegitimate child of Fred Phelps.

WBC=/=Christian church, they're a hate group that disguises themselves by saying they have religious motives.

I agree. I agree lots.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
funnily enough, the majority of people who generalize muslims as crazy terrorists are those extreme christian rednecks that people generalize all christians as. i'm playing up stereotypes, but there's probably some truth in it.

yeah this is why i hate it when people try and be like a stereotype, for me, stereotype is the worst thing you can be
nothing.
Quote by Cianyx
She was pretty much smiling the entire way through..
Freaky...

That smile weirded me out.
way to read the bible, no read
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
How did I know before even clicking that link that it was going to be Shirley fucking Phelps?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by heavyairship
way to read the bible, no read

haha. hahahaha. That made laugh far too hard.

The thing that bothers me most is that Christians are not supposed to judge, but wait to be judged. So the God doesn't like arguement goes right out the door anytime they're against anything
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Louis Theroux did a documentary on them and stayed with them for a while. Some of those kids don't understand what the signs mean they've just been told what to say by their parents. You saw them at the funerals of dead soldiers, I don't agree with the conflict in the middle east but jeeez...
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Ahh, the Westboro Baptist Church. You should see the full length documentary on them, they really believe in some fucked things.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I've not seen the video, nor the replies to this thread. Let me guess, Westboro Baptist Church?

EDIT:

Holy sh*t, I'm phucking psychic.

Last edited by NielsWho at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

roflol

Quote by rocking bassist
That smile weirded me out.

She should consider a career doing toothpaste commercials.
XIAOXI
This newscast marks one of the very few times I have ever supported Hannity in any of his newscasts.

The words "human being" certainly cannot be used to describe this foul beast of a woman.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Thanks TS, I threw my tuner against the wall in a fit of rage, broke it, and woke my father up.
**** you religeon. **** you hard.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
I love that reporter. I want to find him, and give him the biggest high five ever. Woman should be ****ing shot. Disgusting woman. I allow people to believe what they want, but that is just awful. That is not religion. That is a group like the KKK and the Nazis.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by PluckU
Thanks TS, I threw my tuner against the wall in a fit of rage, broke it, and woke my father up.
**** you Westboro Baptist Church. **** you hard.

Fixed.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Page 1 of 2