hi im new to this forum. i have a ibanez rg with one of their edge pro bridges (not sure which one, have to cut the ball ends off strings to put them into the bridge) and i think the bridge is pretty much junk. it seems like it comes out of tune because of the way the strings lock. and only half the precision tuners work. would a floyd rose, licensed or original fit the standard edge pro posts and claw?
you have an original edge, and you think it sucks!? to shame.....

i am guessing it is an edge III, in that case, yeh they do that. sucks to be you.

but sice i am kind, an original FR should fit in a Edge III route.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

edge III ain't that bad. as long as its set up properly.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
Quote by PopPunkPotHead
edge III ain't that bad. as long as its set up properly.

untill 6 months later, when the thing dies and you come on here complaining how you can't tune the blasted thing.

trust me, i've been there done that when i had a second hand JS100, they where kind enough to take the guitar back and i got my DKMG.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

the main question you have to ask yourself, is if the guitar itself is worth the money spent investing in a licenced floyd. You may just want to hold off and get a new guitar.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
well i kinda work at mcdonalds so budget **** works. also i need to buy a car, and i would love to buy a new guitar.. but its just out of the question right now.