Well I've finally decided to buy Lace Sensors for a HSS strat. I'm having a tough time deciding what color combination i should use since I want to make my tone as versatile as possible.

I'm thinking about either blue or gold for the neck, probably gold for the middle, and red/blue for the bridge. Does anyone have any expericence with the red/blue dually? I've been looking all over youtube but most of the videos I've seen are poor and most of the guitarists have a SSS combo or use all gold pups. Also, any suggestions on which neck pickup I should choose or any combination of lace sensors (even if they're completely different from what I want to buy)? I want a bluesy tone with the neck/middle pickup and a heavier sound from the humbucker (like hardrock/metalish type stuff)

Thanks in advance.
My Gear

Esteban American Legacy
Fender Standard Strat HSS
Fender Frontman 25W
Boss MT-2
Boss GE-7
let me know how it goes cause i've been wanting to check these out.
I've been looking at lace sensors lately too, I've been pondering going Dually/P90/Dually. Do you know if the duallys are available in all combinations?

If you want a blues/jazzy tone form the neck, light blue might be the way to go.

It'd be nice if the site had sound clips though.
I don't know all of the dually combos but they do have a huge variety.

Yeah, it would be nice if there were sound clips, tone descriptions can only go so far. Any ideas on the dually combo?
My Gear

Esteban American Legacy
Fender Standard Strat HSS
Fender Frontman 25W
Boss MT-2
Boss GE-7