fret fingers 1234 on frets 1234, each finger on the string up. so:
e-------------------
b-------------------
g-------4----------
d-----3------------
a---2--------------
e-1----------------

do that starting with finger 1 on the twelfth fret and mov progressivly down towards the nut, then increase the distance between each finger to one fret and repeat. the go back up and increase the distance to 2 frets between each finger etc
hope that made sense
Last edited by samlocke14 at Jan 29, 2009,
Wank.
'07 Fender MIM Strat-Sunburst
'09 Epiphone Les Paul Custom-White
Digitech Whammy
Boss Overdrive/Distortion
VOX AD100VTH + Legion 4x12 Cab
VOX AD50VT + Sunn 2x15 Cab
Squier P-Bass
Acoustic B200H and B115 cab
1967 Hammond J-111 Organ
well i ask cause the B open chord is not hard but i can feel it. So may be if i stretched out my fingers more it would be easier.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
It's a sort of scale:

e-3-1-0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-1-3---

B---------3-1-0----------------------------------------------------------------0-1-3-----------

G-----------------2-0--------------------------------------------------0-2----------------------

D----------------------3-2-0--------------------------------0-2-3---------------------------------

A------------------------------3-2-0---------------0-2-3-------------------------------------------

E--------------------------------------3-1-0-1-3---------------------------------------------------

and in notes it goes-

G F E
D C B
A G
F E D
C B A
G F E then do it backwards on the way up, E F G A B C D E F G A B C D E F G

stretch your hand out with the palm facing away and gently pull it towards you with your other hand, then have your palm facing towards you and gently pull it towards you with your other hand, do this on both hands.
If your trying to play a specific song, try moving the whole thing up the fret board, they gradually moving back towards the nut. This helps me with larger stretches on the far end of the fretboard.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.

Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.

...With regards to guitar building, so get your mind out of the gutter you!