Pranks you’ve pulled on work colleges when there away sick/on leave.

So one of the guys I work with called in sick today and as we’re not exactly flat out atm scottalotavich and I decided it would be fun to stuff around with his ****.
As this guy is somewhat obsessed with David Hasselhoff we though it would be amusing to hide little pics of the hoff all over his desk.

So as of now there are 24 little pics of the hoff sticky taped everywhere from the back his phone to under his calculator to half way though a book of post-it notes.

It should take his a good few days to find them all and some he won’t find unless he completely rearranges his desk and pinup board.

Anyone done something similar?

I called in sick at the convenience store once, then showed up an hour later to buy candy and pop.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
not me(for some reason i dont get sick :S), but my dad, when his boss called in sick they took a forklift and lifted his bmw k1200s to the topshelf(10ft up) in the shop
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Aaand my superlux headphones
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY

We just logged into his account and changed his desktop to a pic of the hoff in his undies.

He is gonna log in tomorrow and be confronted buy 2 half naked hoffs across his 2 22" monitors.

If it's the pic I'm thinking of, that's been the background on all the computers in our music rooms at school for the last couple of years.
Quote by Scottalotavich
CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?

Gotta' catch 'em all... Hasselhoff

I immediately carried on singing the theme tune, but replaced 'Hasselhoff' for every single Pokemon name...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So my Dad didn't go into work one day and the guy who's office is next to him, took a little stupid plant my dad has on his desk and left a ransom note asking for like his stapler,pencils,paper,calculator, etc. and my dad ignored it because he's a douche like that and so the coworker mailed him leaf by leaf everyday.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by bemoth
not me(for some reason i dont get sick :S), but my dad, when his boss called in sick they took a forklift and lifted his bmw k1200s to the topshelf(10ft up) in the shop

So he leaves his car at work? I call bullsh*t. Pics nao.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
So he leaves his car at work? I call bullsh*t. Pics nao.

haha no car, a bike(we have 50cm of snow here and the people at dads work is allowed to winterstore there bikes at the shop)
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Quote by bemoth
haha no car, a bike(we have 50cm of snow here and the people at dads work is allowed to winterstore there bikes at the shop)

By bike you mean motorcycle, not bicycle right?
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
By bike you mean motorcycle, not bicycle right?

yepp thats right, a motorcycle. one of these:
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Last edited by bemoth at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by bemoth

That's what I thought. Another failure of American communication is calling bicycles bikes and not motorcycles. They just had to be different than the rest of the world.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
That's what I thought. Another failure of American communication is calling bicycles bikes and not motorcycles. They just had to be different than the rest of the world.

you can call motorcycles, bikes.

if you edit your post to outline the failure of using ntsc, the imperial system or cutting out the 'u' in words I'd agree.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Scottalotavich
CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?

Gotta' catch 'em all... Hasselhoff

hahahaha
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
when a new guy started at my work at kfc me and my friend convinced him my name was dragon and my friends name was hammer

we told him that we were from romania and put on accents
was awesome dumb ****er fell for it
When I worked in a guitar shop, when one of the guys called in sick we swapped the amp he'd ordered for himself (a Vox AC30) with a Marshall MG30.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
When I worked in a guitar shop, when one of the guys called in sick we swapped the amp he'd ordered for himself (a Vox AC30) with a Marshall MG30.

Dude, that's just evil
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Quote by shadow__666

yea man that's horrible.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by shadow__666

Dude, seriously. There's funny, then there's just plain sick. You crossed the line.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
when one of my dads co workers went on leave for two weeks, another of my dads co workers mailed him a fish on the day of his leaving through the works internal post

he came back and opened it and was hit with a mighty stench as well as a load of half decayed fishguts which had fallen out of the envelope
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
i've asked people for the glass hammer once...works for a few seconds.
A long weight (wait), long stand, left handed screwdriver, can of tartan paint, and a packet of spark plug gaps work well too

Best (as in most effective) prank we pulled at work was swapping the buttons round on one of the guys telephones - you put the *0# at the top, and move the 123 and 456 down a row. It still looks right unless you compare it with another phone or look really closely, but every time they try and ring someone they get a wrong number. Plus, as everyone else in the office knows what happened, everyone but them can make their phone work. Kept him going for hours lol
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I immediately carried on singing the theme tune, but replaced 'Hasselhoff' for every single Pokemon name...

There isn't a single Pokémon name mentioned in the theme song
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
There isn't a single Pokémon name mentioned in the theme song

I mean the other theme, where the guy lists all the Pokémon, hang on I'll try find it.

Edit: Here it is, the Pokérap http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jlw1FpOCEfo

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Oh, I remember that one

Let me do the hard work!

*wipes tear* Good times.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by bemoth

motard.. i now have a new derogatory term to use on someone.

now to create a proper context for MOTARDS.

to be more on topic, sometimes when someone calls in sick, we take their work shoes put them in a bucket of water than then pop them in the freezer.

by the time they come in, their shoes are in a huge ice cube.

this also works well with pitchers and the boss' car keys.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Jan 29, 2009,
"Hey, _______, up for a chocolate milkshake?"
"Sure, why not?"

{adds chocolate laxatives}
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Hasslehoff! You're my best friend...

Anyways TS, Put invisible tape on the mouth piece of his phone, nobody will be able to hear him.
I do **** like that all the time. A girl I worked with hated that ugliest dog in the world 'Sam' so I would post pics of him everywhere and she would get pissed off. So I collected all his pics and turned it into a slideshow for my screensaver and I would aim my moniter in her direction when I wasn't using it so she had to stare at them.

My friend worked here for a bit also and he was kinda burnt out so when he went to lunch one day I took a screen shot of his desktop and then hid all the icons and made the screenshot his wallpaper. When he got back you could hear him cussing down the hall "WHAT THE FUKK IS WRONG WITH MY GODDAMN COMPUTER....AND WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TWO RECYCLE BINS"
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
My friend worked here for a bit also and he was kinda burnt out so when he went to lunch one day I took a screen shot of his desktop and then hid all the icons and made the screenshot his wallpaper. When he got back you could hear him cussing down the hall "WHAT THE FUKK IS WRONG WITH MY GODDAMN COMPUTER....AND WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TWO RECYCLE BINS"

that rox - I gotta try that one
ohh yeah, just rememberd another prank...we once filled a friends locker at school with joint foam, you know that expandable stuff
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

It wasn't when someone was away, but when they went for lunch we sellotaped the little receiver button on their telephone, so when it next rung then picked up the hand-set but the phone kept on ringing.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
^Nice. I like that one.

Well he has found 12 so far, but they were the easy ones.
He's still got to find the stealth hoffs.

hahaha stealth hoffs ftw