The more expensive guitar also has a tinted neck. It also has coil-tap on the bucker' so you can get that classic quacky tone from the bridge-mid position.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
The more expensive one is the new 2009 upgraded MIM strat. They have tinted necks, different pickguards, and different colour names. They also changed the logo on the headstock a bit. Beyond that i'm not sure. Not big differences but imo worth the extra $50.
Quote by Pac_man0123
The more expensive one is the new 2009 upgraded MIM strat. They have tinted necks, different pickguards, and different colour names. They also changed the logo on the headstock a bit. Beyond that i'm not sure. Not big differences but imo worth the extra $50.

isee thx anyone else have info
Quote by necrosis1193
The more expensive guitar also has a tinted neck. It also has coil-tap on the bucker' so you can get that classic quacky tone from the bridge-mid position.

As I tried one, I do believe I'm right.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
All I know, is the free gift is a 12 pack of Ernie Balls.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."