Hey, I was wondering is this a good cab? Some guy is offering me his cab for my guitar (RG2EX1) Do you guys think thats a good deal? I have a Peavey 5150 II head to use for it. He said it has V60 speakers in it and I have no experience with those.. so yeah I don't know what to do hah. thanks.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I believe the other guitarist in my band uses the straight-faced one and it sounds decent to me, though he uses a matching Laney head which I'm not too keen on. Can you not try it before you make the deal, or failing that go to a store and try one?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yeah he said I can try it out, but he lives like on the opposite side of town. But another dude is selling his H&K 2X12 for $240. It has V30'S which I really like. Go for that?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Yeah im leaning towards tht.. but its out off state so idk
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Haha, I hope the guy hasn't stolen our band's gear or something! That being said, I use a H&K 4x12 instead so I'll stop panicking.

Definitely get the H&K, much better sound and construction quality. The Celestion V30's are great also and really compliment the cab, assuming it's the one I think it is.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Lmao nice haha. Yeah that'd probably be the smarter idea considering i'll be guitarless for I don't know how long. I got about $170 hopefully I can make 80 dollars by saturday ha.

Thanks man
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime