I was looking through my sister's camera for the metallica concert pictures (no, can't upload them, her camera's being straight). I realized...I wore a Megadeth shirt to the concert.

How am I still alive?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
God loves irony. Your going to be murdered at a Megadeth concert for wearing a Metallica shirt. It will then be soaked in your blood and wrapped on one of the prongs of Dave's V.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
When i saw Metallica, the arena was playing Megadeth before they went on stage
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Maybe you are dead, but you're stuck on the material plane, because there is something in life you never managed to do?
In all likelihood 95 percent of the people were only going to see them because they have heard a few singles off the black album; the other 5 percent probably wasn't fixated on your shirt, but rather the show.
Maybe people don't actually want to kill you for the music you listen to, despite their hot air and posturing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Because the 14 year olds kids parents wouldn't let them hit you.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
personally, I saw a few people wearing Megadeth shirts when I saw Metallica in November and to be honest... the worst punishment I saw to one of them was him puking from drinking too much.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
personally, I saw a few people wearing Megadeth shirts when I saw Metallica in November and to be honest... the worst punishment I saw to one of them was him puking from drinking too much.

See, at least Megadeth fans know how to have a good time.
RULE BRITANNIA
Maybe it's because they're both thrash metal bands, and, at the end of the day, very good ones? The rivalry thing is kind of lame anyway.
When I went to see metallica a month or so ago "Peace Sells" was playing over the PA before the show.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Eradicated
When i saw Metallica, the arena was playing Megadeth before they went on stage

If anyone here ever gets the chance to open for Metallica or Megadeth they HAVE to play at least a couple of the other bands songs!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan

If anyone here ever gets the chance to open for Metallica or Megadeth they HAVE to play at least a couple of the other bands songs!

not only this but wear the other bands t-shirts, and use the other bands signature guitars as well. and if your playing for metallica, halfway through one of megadeth's songs stop and say your wrist is hurting... maybe i went a little too far

and to TS. how'd it skip your mind to not wear the shirt of the headlining band, or at least a shirt that deosn't have the arch enemy of the band you're going to see on it
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
I remember Saosin saying that they didn't care when "fans" would ask them to autograph their Circa Survive cds, or when they would show up in Circa Survive t-shirts. I'm pretty sure it's the same with the people at that show. The only ones who still think the whole Metallica/Megadeth rivalry are 12-13.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by enomushiki
Hope you had fun at your asstallica show.

****ed ur mother
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Because the 14 year olds kids parents wouldn't let them hit you.

QFT.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
I remember Saosin saying that they didn't care when "fans" would ask them to autograph their Circa Survive cds, or when they would show up in Circa Survive t-shirts. I'm pretty sure it's the same with the people at that show. The only ones who still think the whole Metallica/Megadeth rivalry are 12-13.

Reverse psychology, my friend...
Wait...so the pics were on your sisters camera SO YOU WENT TO A METALLICA CONCERT WITH YOUR SISTER HAHAHAHA YOU PROBABLY THINK YOU'RE REALLY HARDCORE HAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
Wait...so the pics were on your sisters camera SO YOU WENT TO A METALLICA CONCERT WITH YOUR SISTER HAHAHAHA YOU PROBABLY THINK YOU'RE REALLY HARDCORE HAHAHAHAHAHAAAH

No.
Quote by cjblack532
I was looking through my sister's camera for the metallica concert pictures (no, can't upload them, her camera's being straight). I realized...I wore a Megadeth shirt to the concert.

How am I still alive?

Wow, if that's in any way a reference to the slang definiton of "gay", I fucking love you.

Quote by username94

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOL I BET YOU DO TOO!!!!!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOL I BET YOU DO TOO!!!!!

No. I was just joking :'( you hurteded my feelings.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
No. I was just joking :'( you hurteded my feelings.

I retract my previous statement
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
I retract my previous statement

Why thank you kind sir. For retribution I will facepalm myself
<To:Username94
<From:Username94
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Because ultimately they're both good thrash bands. If you don't like Metallica or Megadeth souly because of the other band (e.g you hate Metallica just because they kicked out Dave) then you're an idiot. They've both written great music in the past and infact, most people enjoy listening to both bands. The only people you will find who only like one of them are people who genuinely don't like the music of the other. So if someone at that Metallica concert was going to kill you because they didn't like Megadeth's music then:

1- They would be killing you because of your different tastes in music (which is unlikely because no one feels that strongly about taste in music)

and

2- They would be failing, because Megadeth rule.

No one will beat you up just because they feel that there has to be some sort of rivalry. Dave doesn't care anymore, to him Megadeth are the superior band and to Lars, Metallica is the superior band. The only difference is Metallica never cared, they moved on when Kirk joined.

tl;dr - No one's going to give you a hard time for wearing a ]\/[EGADET]-[ shirt at a Metallica concert.
Last edited by MASTER JiMMY at Jan 29, 2009,
On a side note,

When I read "I was looking through my sister's camera" in the TS's post, I thought this was gonna get really incestuous really quickly.

Fortunately for all of us it didn't... Yet.
Now lets get down to the real question.

Whilst searching through you sister's camera, were there any saucy pictures?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Now lets get down to the real question.

Whilst searching through you sister's camera, were there any saucy pictures?

Involving a phallic object? Yes, please.

Quote by mrcrono
On a side note,

When I read "I was looking through my sister's camera" in the TS's post, I thought this was gonna get really incestuous really quickly.

Day's not over...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by mrcrono
On a side note,

Didn't yet?