4 9%
Friday
2 5%
Saturday
1 2%
Sunday
4 9%
Voters: 44.
What's yout least favourite day and why?

For me, it has to be Thursday. It's just the time when I get tired of the week, cos it's such a boring day!
I love THursdays because it's a good feeling knowing that the next day is Friday!!! My least favourite is probably Tuesday.
Thursday afternoons are pretty sweet cuz I don't have classes until the following Monday.

So I guess... Friday is my favorite. No class and it's the weekend. My least favorite is Monday cuz... it's Monday.
Mine would have to be Tuesday. Here's the way I see it
Monday: I get to watch Doug in the mornings, and its ButteryAss Mondays (Berrics anyone?)
Tuesday: NOTHING
Wednesday: 1/2 way done with the week :]
Thursday: almost done, and the Office
Friday: nuff said
Sat/Sun: weekend
You cool man?
My favourite day is now Monday because that is when new episodes of House air

My least favourite day is Tuesday because I have to wait 6 more days for a new episode of House
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Monday..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I like Tuesday, because it lets me know I'm halfway through the week to another Friday night. Wednesdays I have my songwriters' group/class thing. Thursdays can suck. Saturdays can be boring or fun, depending if I make plans or not. Sundays I usually hang out with people. Mondays can suck my dick.
Monday: gotta go to school, but i have mad subjects
Tuesday: gay
Wednesday: 1/2 way done with the week, miss out on half of school for sport =)
Thursday: almost done
Friday: potentially awesome, but crappy subjects
Sat/Sun: relax

so probs tuesday
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Avedas
I like Tuesday, because it lets me know I'm halfway through the week to another Friday night. Wednesdays I have my songwriters' group/class thing. Thursdays can suck. Saturdays can be boring or fun, depending if I make plans or not. Sundays I usually hang out with people. Mondays can suck my dick.

i second this motion!!!
I voted tuesday...why?

Mon - Too tired to care
Tues - aware that it is school time...gayest day ever
Wed - only one class after today
Thurs - only one class in the morning!!!
Fri/Sat - NO SCHOOL!!! My fun days/nights
Sun - My personal relax/get over the hangover day
Tuesday.
I have a guitar lesson, but apart from that I have the worst classes.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I like all days but Friday. But then there's the 'Thank God It's Friday' factor. So, Friday is the worst day for me.

School timetable-
Assembly (35 mins)
Maths (70 mins)
Morning Tea
Social Studies (35 mins)
English (70 mins)
Lunch
Science (70 mins)

Social studies and English I like, other than that..
I like Tuesdays, I can think of all the idiots in school and stuff.

Sort of true..
Quote by Jackolas
I like Tuesdays, I can think of all the idiots in school and stuff.

Sort of true..

Hmm...they are in school and they are the idiots???

K...just wanted to clear that one up...
Quote by Hot_Money420
Hmm...they are in school and they are the idiots???

K...just wanted to clear that one up...

LOL, taking post literally...

As you may know, a lot of the kids in the UK are feral, stupid little ****s. They don't learn anything in school, but it makes the day quieter and I can do things in town without being surrounded by gob****es.

I'm off to a good university, and never liked school - so... I just wanted to clear that one up...

I wasn''t actually being serious but I will happily explain that to you, as I have done.
Quote by Jackolas
LOL, taking post literally...

As you may know, a lot of the kids in the UK are feral, stupid little ****s. They don't learn anything in school, but it makes the day quieter and I can do things in town without being surrounded by gob****es.

I'm off to a good university, and never liked school - so... I just wanted to clear that one up...

I wasn''t actually being serious but I will happily explain that to you, as I have done.

Touche...you called my bullsh*t...I will agree with the little ****s part, sad but true
Quote by Hot_Money420
Touche...you called my bullsh*t...I will agree with the little ****s part, sad but true

Yup! But that is a different matter entirely.