So, I was drilling a metal box today with a corded hand drill and after a while I noticed that through the ventilation vents in the back I could see the electric current jumping when I pressed the trigger. I have never noticed or payed attention to that before - is it normal? In b4 searchbar, fail, personal army, etc...
really...you could get shocked or some shiz...

The Pit doesn't not want a guilty conscience[/lie]
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
So, I was drilling a metal box today with a corded hand drill and after a while I noticed that through the ventilation vents in the back I could see the electric current jumping when I pressed the trigger. I have never noticed or payed attention to that before - is it normal? In b4 searchbar, fail, personal army, etc...

Lol. I stopped using it when I saw this, but it kinda seems normal because there is a warning on the side.
Some rubber gloves might help as pokemon claims that rubber doesn't conduct electricity..
Seriously, couldn't opposing rivals clothe their pokemon in rubber if they were fighting against pikachu
Quote by Cianyx
Some rubber gloves might help as pokemon claims that rubber doesn't conduct electricity..
Seriously, couldn't opposing rivals clothe their pokemon in rubber if they were fighting against pikachu

+1
and i think ive seen it a my dads drill and was ok
So you people have actually seen this yourselves? That puts my mind at ease, thanks.
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
The pit wants a guilty conscience?

He said the pit doesnt NOT want a guilty conscience followed by [lie] so I'm assuming that's : The Pit doesn't want a guilty conscience.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I'm an apprentice electrician. BUt still I wouldn't have a clue. I was using a hand drill at work though and it did have this blue electricity going through it and I asked one of the other guys if it's meant to be doing that and he said yes. So i'm pretty sure thats normal.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Awesome - thanks a bunch Xplozive! Now I can actually finish up the drilling tomorrow. Cheers.
I like.. just imagined a hand with a drillbit coming out or it, and some guy drilling a tree with it..

I'm quite bored.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
God I hope not. I will actually wear goggles tomorrow unlike today.

I have to wear them all the time at work, they suck because it's hot and they fog up I suppose it's better then losing an eye though.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
God I hope not. I will actually wear goggles tomorrow unlike today.

0_o How will goggles stop your hand from getting shocked. I'd go the pokemon/rubber suit route.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.