Peavey Vypyr 30. It is a lot bigger then I expected. I was thinking it would only be a little bigger then my current amp but it is huge. I need a new table to put it on. It is very loud, It was at about 0.5 master volume and it was too loud to be next to my computer, I might take it down my room.

My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
hooray for new gear day
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by i_am_metalhead
No Sanpera to go along with it??

Pretty sure they don't exist in Australia unless you pay $200 for the place to order one for you, then you need to pay for shipping then you still pay $100 for the pedal.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Nice dude, How much you pay?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I payed $400. Good thing I got it today. From feb 1st it will be $500.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Damn AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Happy new amp day. Australia is getting worse, I cant wait to see what our dealers are gunna be asking for a fender strat.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Quote by random_B-RAD
Peavey Vypyr 30. It is a lot bigger then I expected. I was thinking it would only be a little bigger then my current amp but it is huge. I need a new table to put it on. It is very loud, It was at about 0.5 master volume and it was too loud to be next to my computer, I might take it down my room.

Say whut?
Quote by Retro Rocker
Say whut?

I have it next to my computer because that is where I sit, I can turn it to about 1 in my room before my ears ring.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by random_B-RAD
I have it next to my computer because that is where I sit, I can turn it to about 1 in my room before my ears ring.

I'm the same way with my Little Giant. It is in a tiny 8x8 room with my computer desk and filing cabinet. I literally sit right in front of the amp almost with my legs touching it.

Tough to crank at that point.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I can turn my 75w to about 2 when it's next to my computer, but any louder and it's way too loud to deal with.

Nice one ^_^
Quote by random_B-RAD

See, from very, VERY, stupid things I did and places I went without proper ear protection as an adolescent, i'm about 1/4 deaf in my right ear, and slightly less deaf in my left ear

Loudness has no effect on me. Despite that, I'd never, EVER, stand next to a fully cranked Diezel Herbert or Marshall Major...

EDIT: On that same note, I wouldn't stand next to a cranked Thunderverb 200 or Triple Rec either
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Jan 29, 2009,
Wait for a price drop, they said.

Boss GT10 Price Update

The amazingly popular GT10 has seen a major price increase which makes our catalogue price redundant. New RRP is $1299. We will keep the price at $899 until the 31st Jan 2009!

lol economy
Quote by Kikuta
Wait for a price drop, they said.

lol economy

I take it that is kosmic sound? The price for the Vypyr 30 after the catalogue prices are no longer available (Jan 31st) is about $500. I got it for $400 before it raised.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30