how many children of bodom fans areout there? i wanna know which bodom song influenced you to pick up a guitar(or bass) most. I would have to go with,
In Your Face-the opening riff is just heavy as hell. i love it.
Sixpounder-need i say more?
Hate Me-an amasing song through and through. Alexi can shred it up with the best of them!

ALL YOU BODOM FANS RULE THE RUINS!!! KEEP IT METAL!!
Last edited by blooddrunkCOBHC at Jan 29, 2009,
Heavy as heel? Who's heel are we talking about?

How many heels have you weighed?

*backs off slowly*

Children of Bodom thread, man.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Easy guys... relax... he's new. In fact, he just joined today so tear into someone who's more deserving of it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Hey man, my comment was fairly nice.

But I found it kinda funny that he assumed all of us have picked up guitar or bass as influenced by Bodom.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I don't think he assumed that everyone did, he was just curious as to who did here on UG.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Random3
for me, when i first heard Downfall, it got me into metal and subsequently made me pick up my guitar again. That song has done more for me than any other

Same. I'm obsessed with the song.
Sorcer - Symphonic Death Metal

Ibanez Iceman ICX220DX, Line 6 Spider III 150W, Roland E-09, Meinl Doumbek, Shure PG48, Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 502
I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Nothing's brutaler than lyrics that sound like they were written by a five year old who just heard his older brother say 'Fuck'.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Nothing's brutaler than lyrics that sound like they were written by a five year old who just heard his older brother say 'Fuck'.

Why does he write such shit lyrics? I mean, why???
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too