Page 1 of 2
Just a thought i had today when my 13 yr old sister was ecstatic about getting a job on Sunday. When i was 13, a job was the last thing on my mind. You've got your whole life to work, but sure, i know money is a big factor in today's society and that being a teenage girl, she will want to buy stuff.

And its not just money and jobs, there's also the problem of girls getting sluttier earlier. My same sister has friends who are more of a slut than girls my age (17), and they didn't start till about year 9.

So pit, do you feel the same way about kids/people?
Yep. Just yesterday I saw two 10/11 year old kids making out in the middle of town.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
For a generation that seems to be maturing too fast, there seems to be more immature pricks than ever before.
Yeah, I saw a ten-foot tall baby the other day. He grew up way too fast.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Fo' shizzle...

Damn kids with their hoodays, eex booxes? Whatever they call them... and their four chins.. chan.. thing.
Quote by neopowell

+1 purely for the cyanide avatar
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Jackolas
Fo' shizzle...

Damn kids with their hoodays, eex booxes? Whatever they call them... and their four chins.. chan.. thing.

For some reason I always think you're a girl xd

but on-topic:
I think kids WANT to grow up real fast. I mean: they see all those sluts on tv and think: If I do like that, then I am a grown up or something.

I would seriously laugh at my little sister if she became a slut.

My little brother who is 13 thinks he is a real big shot... why can't I do that? "well because you are just a little baby THAT's WHY!!

I blame capitalism!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
dont respect their elders either, when i was in my senior year i was shocked at the lack of respect i got where i would have been humbled to be in the presence of a senior.
well spartans got married at 15.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by neopowell

That was great!

But yeah I suppose some are growing up too fast. At my school, the 8th grade kids look really innocent and stuff but as soon as they hit 9th grade, they just change. Eh...

EDIT:
Quote by davo_333

MADNESS?!
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Last edited by b4t3man at Jan 29, 2009,
Times change. A couple of hundred years ago 'childhood' didn't exist. You went from a toddler to an adult! It is a shame tho the way girls are especially now
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Andy2k64
Times change. A couple of hundred years ago 'childhood' didn't exist. You went from a toddler to an adult! It is a shame tho the way girls are especially now

indeed,

I blame feminism!

*I didn't mean that, I love girls and I think they are equal*
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I blame the parents. They should be keeping their children locked up.

If I have a daughter, when she's about ten I'm going to show her the chestburster scene from Alien and tell her that's how babies are made. That should scare her off boys for a while...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Neo Evil11
For some reason I always think you're a girl xd

but on-topic:
I think kids WANT to grow up real fast. I mean: they see all those sluts on tv and think: If I do like that, then I am a grown up or something.

I would seriously laugh at my little sister if she became a slut.

My little brother who is 13 thinks he is a real big shot... why can't I do that? "well because you are just a little baby THAT's WHY!!

I blame capitalism!

I'm.. too sexy for mah shirt... too sexy for my pit.. etc etc
Quote by neopowell

If I have a daughter, when she's about ten I'm going to show her the chestburster scene from Alien and tell her that's how babies are made. That should scare her off boys for a while...

you are a very mean dad!! baby's aren't born like that!!
Pedobear will be very sad thanks to you!! Have you no shame?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

you are a very mean dad!! baby's aren't born like that!!
Pedobear will be very sad thanks to you!! Have you no shame?

You stole part of my username, have YOU no shame?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
You stole part of my username, have YOU no shame?

no I have not... there's something wrong with the emotional section in my brains... thank you for making me think about that again...

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I agree.

I mean, just yesterday, I was 16. Now? 17.

Also, chicks at parties up here put out so easily. One sip of vodka and suddenly it's 'blowjob' this, and 'does it get any bigger' that.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by Neo Evil11
no I have not... there's something wrong with the emotional section in my brains... thank you for making me think about that again...

Pedobear is on his way to cheer you up. You won't see him coming, but you'll know when he arrives.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Tanooki
I agree.

Also, chicks at parties up here put out so easily. One sip of vodka and suddenly it's 'blowjob' this, and 'does it get any bigger' that.

happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
I don't know you, taanoki,
but happy birthday to you!

TO NEOPOWELL:

I think I am too old for pedobear I HOPE!
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stephen_rettie
dont respect their elders either, when i was in my senior year i was shocked at the lack of respect i got where i would have been humbled to be in the presence of a senior.

This I noticed, I blame the fact that violence is no longer acceptable.

I remember the days at school if you crossed an older pupil, you knew about it cause you got a slap round the back of the head (at the least). Nowadays there's no fear so kids feel free to be smart ass cocks safe in the knowledge that they can't be punished (not even by parents!!! in many cases).

Bring back the freedom to slap kids and the world will be a very different place. No more teenage hoods hanging around on street corners.

Also kids should be forced to have a meaningful hobby, in fact put me in charge of the world and i'll change it
Quote by Neo Evil11

I think I am too old for pedobear I HOPE!

You don't make that decision. Pedobear moves in mysterious ways...

EDIT-Happy birthday Tanooki!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell

This is strangely accurate... hmmm...
i don't think anything's changed, most shielas have always been sluts (excuse my generalisation)

sam cook sang a song about a 16 year old, ringo starr performed the song 'your 16, you're beautiful and you're mine', if im not mistaken the legal age for sex in japan is 14 and 12 in mexico (i think a while ago japan wanted to lower it to 10, i maybe mistaken)

imo, the world hasn't changed a bit, in terms of slutty teenage girls that is
Quote by Tanooki
I agree.

and thats the way i like it
I don't think so at all.
If anything, people grow up slower.

More people go to university these days which definitely puts off growing up for some time.
21 with a degree?.. Go work? God no.. do a PhD

I will be a child until I'm ~30
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by halvies
Just a thought i had today when my 13 yr old sister was ecstatic about getting a job on Sunday. When i was 13, a job was the last thing on my mind. You've got your whole life to work, but sure, i know money is a big factor in today's society and that being a teenage girl, she will want to buy stuff.

And its not just money and jobs, there's also the problem of girls getting sluttier earlier. My same sister has friends who are more of a slut than girls my age (17), and they didn't start till about year 9.

So pit, do you feel the same way about kids/people?

I think that every generation feels the same way about the subsequent ones.

If anything, the reverse is probably true. More people are holding off on having children until they complete higher education and attain solid employment. Kids may get jobs at relatively young ages, but they don't have to sustain themselves, just earn some spending money. Back in the day 13 year old boys would already be out in the fields or learning a trade to earn their keep, and the girls would be getting ready to be married off and have loads of kids before they likely died several decades later. Not to mention all the other formerly ubiquitous hardships that children no longer have to endure since many enjoy protected and sheltered lives until they are deemed mature enough to venture into society independently.
I think its a case of people try to act grown up to show off to other people.
Guys talk about having sex and drinking alcohol/taking drugs, which means the easiest way for a girl to get a lot of attention is to be with one of these guys- or at least show off their "sexuality". Teenage girls crave attention to hide insecurities about their bodies created from hormones or public opinion brought on through tv.
Because these kids are having sex too early they dont knwo what theyre doing properly and things such as teen pregnancy and STD's become common. Some kids these days claim to be having regular sex at 13/14- when I was that age I barely even knew what a condom was- let alone how to use one.

I remember a program on Channel4 in the UK over the summer about sex. The presenter showed all the girls several pictures of breasts, and asked them to find which were the best/natural pair. Majority of the girls couldnt do this as they went for the full round pair, which were the only fake ones there.
Similarly, the boys were shown penis' and asked to identify an average one- i think it was only one out of the 20 who got it right, the others all went for a large one.
Quote by b4t3man

MADNESS?!

This is SPARTA!

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by Le_Bunny
This is strangely accurate... hmmm...

Would it work on you?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by davo_333

Then again, most of them died before they were 30.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Childhood is just an invention, and adolescence is an even newer invention.

I think the fact that Western society found the need to invent adolescence shows us that people mature more slowly than they did 150 years ago. Not to mention we're in the middle of a whole generation where twenty somethings live with their parents because they don't feel grown up enough to go explore the outside world yet (outside of the obligitory college partying of course).

So, no. I beleive things are going in an opposite direction, though I don't necessarily see it as problematic.
Perhaps we just think that cause more adults are acting like kids.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by neopowell

lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
TooFast eh? Not a chance.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yeah, it's ****ing gross seeing 12 year old girls dressed like downtown sluts. Not to mention all the faggoty 13 year old boys dressed in hoodies, baggy jeans, walking like they've got a broken hip, possibly smoking a cigarette. I swear to God, if it wasn't illegal to hit them...
Page 1 of 2