hey guys, only my second post so go easy one me
i just got a washburn t12 for christmas and was wondering how good quality these are?
i never understood posts like this.

you've got the guitar, what can you do if we tell you it's ****. you're the guy holding the guitar, shouldn't you be telling us the quality of it?

T12's are ok, i wouldn't buy one myself but there's nothing really wrong with the ones i've played
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
yeah you're right, but this is the only bass i've ever owned so i really don't have anything to compare it to.
then go to a guitar/bass shop and try out some other models. It will give you a feel of the quality of your current bass, and help you figure out what you may want to get in the future. Thats if you plan on playing for more than a week.
GEAR:

Ibanez GSR205FM

Trace Elliot GP7SM 200watt bass combo
I'd prefer an Ibanez, but a good bass- Washburn are a little underrated.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I have a Washburn XB-100 and it's pretty disappointing...but then again I did pay $60 for it.