I'm sitting here in school, and I'm trying to add some reverb to my audio track. We're supposed to use an aux-traclk... but it doesn't work for me Here's what I did: I basically created an aux-track. Then I clicked on "D-Verb". However, when I click "process" it says "No Audio Was Selected". What might I do to solve this rather annoying issue?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Select what you want to add reverb to and then try adding 'D-Verb', perhaps that's your problem, otherwise I have no idea.
Make sure it's highlighted ect. when you try to add it.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
OK, there's the problem right there. You're using an AUX which doesn't in itself contain any data and trying to apply the plugin as an AudioSuite version (that's the only time a plugin has a process button in ProTools). That won't work because when you use AudioSuite plugins you print the effect onto a file, hence the process button. With the AUX you need to either rout the output of the channel you want reverb on to the AUX and then insert a D-Verb (or preferably the new AIR reverbs which are much better) as an effect on the AUX. More often than not you want to use the AUX as a way to mix various amounts of reverb to different channels and then you'd use a send and mix in an effected signal with the dry signal (meaning that the reverb on the AUX should be 100% wet).

Om du inte får ihop det får du fråga någon som är lite närmare!!
^ couldnt a said it better meself
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Thanks, guys, got it to work just fine!
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5