I have made a couple of computer games in my life, but they were all waaay to ambitious and huge that they never got finished. I spent most of my time trying to get stupid collisions to work and got frustrated before I could ever finish a project.

Has anyone here ever made their own games? How did it go for you?

I'm bored, tell me stories.
I barely know how to use a computer, much less make my own game.
BTW, love the new avatar.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I made my own Thread game once... It was pretty awesome.
HAI!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!
I've always wanted to make a game. Ever since I first heard about the XNA program, I've wanted to use that.

I've just never gotten around to reading into it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have made a couple of computer games in my life, but they were all waaay to ambitious and huge that they never got finished. I spent most of my time trying to get stupid collisions to work and got frustrated before I could ever finish a project.

Has anyone here ever made their own games? How did it go for you?

I'm bored, tell me stories.

I once programmed a game in basic - it was a simple thing where you flew an invisible aeroplane through a tunnel with different shaped walls and tried not to hit the walls. It went on for infinity.

Very boring, and I lost it eventually.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by vulgarmachine
I once programmed a game in basic - it was a simple thing where you flew an invisible aeroplane through a tunnel with different shaped walls and tried not to hit the walls. It went on for infinity.

Very boring, and I lost it eventually.

I once made a game in Basic that was pretty much Pitfall, even though I had never seen or heard of the game at that point.

damn, i should have been born 30 years ago, I would have made all those awesome Atari games!