ACTone - Compressor - Blues Pro - Tuner - Metal - Muff - Vibe - HDB - Plexitone - AOR30 with Emi Cannabis Rex

LP has Bareknuckle Riff Raff at the bridge and a Duncan 59n. I rewired it with better caps and treble bleed caps. Nut has been shimmed and the strings are where I like it, 6/32nd off the 12th fret. All black hardware too on the body, I MAY go for a black tip switch and black tuners too. Set of 10/52s.
That Fender has a Duncan TB APH at the bridge and 2 Duncan single coils. I rewired it to have tone middle + neck, volume bridge pickup and volume neck pickup. Same setup as the LP.
The Blue Charvel has a Duncan Jazz (my favorite heavy rock pickup ever before the Riff Raff came along...) and a slightly lower string height, with a set of 11/52. Electronics are volume, tone, split, and a three way that goes 'on/off/on straight to the output'.
Last edited by Pott at Jan 29, 2009,
nice rig man =D
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Uh oh, I think they spelled Gibson wrong on your headstock. Man, their quality control has really gone down.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by JesusLives
Uh oh, I think they spelled Gibson wrong on your headstock. Man, their quality control has really gone down.

Yep, it's a good thing that Edwards are better than Gibson then Nice guitar man!

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Quote by JesusLives

I'll go complain to them I guess. Damn Gibson.
Thanks guys. Really loving it!
Loving that footswitch. Looks awfully familiar though.

EDIT: The guitar is pretty nice too.
Quote by JesusLives

Cool rig though!
I take it you never decided to replace the pickups in the blue Charvel? Cool **** man, unique.

The picks you're using look pretty thick. Fair warning, if you leave them in the headstock like that, it'll stretch your strings out of tune. I had that problem with Gibson a few months back.
If it doesn't say Les Paul on it, it is not a Les Paul. It is a Les Paul style guitar. You don't pull up in a Corolla and say " Look at my Lexus".
Quote by danohat
If it doesn't say Les Paul on it, it is not a Les Paul. It is a Les Paul style guitar. You don't pull up in a Corolla and say " Look at my Lexus".

by that logic I could write Les Paul on my tele with magic marker and it'd become a les paul

Also, Corolla's and lexus' have nothing to do with eachother whatsoever. For one, the Corolla is a model not a make.

Elitism sucks
Especially elitism combined with pure idiocy in what can only be described as a perfect blend of ingorant bliss
Nice guitars dude!!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Lol my brother's Reverb knob is missing on his Laney as well

Very nice gear, man.
Way cool, except the title says you have a "Less Paul".

I would be really impressed if you had a "More Paul".

Puns aside, cool rig. Bare Knuckles are amazing and Cool Cat pedals are brilliant value.
I keep hearing nothing but good things about edwards.... where can i buy an edwards? they dont seem to have an online store
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
your using 5 springs for the red charvel? what string gadge/tuning are you using?

btw nice guitar man
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I was about to say that this thread was falsely advertised but I realized you spelled it "Less" Paul. This is a guitar styled after an LP but "Less" Paul's name. Probably unintentional but you can claim credit anyway.

Looks nice. How much did it set you back?
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
I demonstrate zero elitism. The fact is a Les Paul is a signature guitar. Without the signature it is not a Les Paul. It is a singlecut Les Paul style guitar. You wouldn't call a strat style guitar with SRV's specifications a SRV strat.
And for the record a Corolla and a Lexus have one major thing in common. Both are made by Toyota. Idiot.
Quote by danohat
I demonstrate zero elitism. The fact is a Les Paul is a signature guitar. Without the signature it is not a Les Paul. It is a singlecut Les Paul style guitar. You wouldn't call a strat style guitar with SRV's specifications a SRV strat.
And for the record a Corolla and a Lexus have one major thing in common. Both are made by Toyota. Idiot.

No, they just named it after him because he helped design it and liked it more than the old SG (which was the original Les Paul). I bet he hardly even uses them. He plays jazz with hollowbodies mostly.
Thank you, sir, for playing white Les Paul Custom without a pickgaurd. And good on you for finding one without it. For some reason, manufacturers seem to think it's taboo, like putting dots on a bound fretboard.
Quote by danohat

Yes, but you wouldn't say "Look at that 'Toyota Lexus'" either. Perhaps owned by the same group, yet different companies. Such as Fender to Jackson. Jackson may be owned by Fender, but you don't refer to Jacksons as Fender guitars. Idiot.

Thanks for contributing nothing worthwhile to this thread at all besides insight into what a pretentious dick you are.

Quote by Pac_man0123
No, they just named it after him because he helped design it and liked it more than the old SG (which was the original Les Paul). I bet he hardly even uses them. He plays jazz with hollowbodies mostly.

History tells us that after the introduction of the "Les Paul Solid Guitar" [today's SG], Les Paul insisted that his name be removed from that particular model. If my memory serves me right, I believe from that point forward he stopped endorsing the Les Paul model, moving over to solely hollowbodies
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]

History tells us that after the introduction of the "Les Paul Solid Guitar" [today's SG], Les Paul insisted that his name be removed from that particular model. If my memory serves me right, I believe from that point forward he stopped endorsing the Les Paul model, moving over to solely hollowbodies
So.... I was right...
I lyk yo strat w/ Hummy. Mmmm, hummy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Wow that Edwards look like a LP shape. Most clones does a weird hump thing on the upper left horn. Man, wonder why LP hasn't bitch about that yet. Anyway, looks very nice. I like the trim a lot too. I say "trim" cos IDK if its binding or not

Anyway, isnt Edwards owned by ESP?
Quote by racman92
Trust Jim, dude. He's a hero to us all. Don't dishonor him with such petty doubts.

LOL my petty doubts :P You're right though
Quote by Pac_man0123

Les Paul dislikes the guitars named after him so much that he mostly plays a brownish Les Paul Recording model* and I sometimes see him with a black Les Paul. You can tell he doesn't like 'em at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxDMIskQDo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbpXh34VKE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF88ejw1EGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmZsX_j5n8

*: http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/000818.html

Also, the SG was the original Les Paul? Unless you mean the model was going to be called SG, that's crazy. The SG was supposed to replace the original Les Paul but Les didn't like the new guitar, so his name came off it.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Last edited by Free to Guitar at Jan 31, 2009,