I found an ad on Kijiji for an Ibanez Strat copy for $100 CAN. The seller doesn't seem to know much about guitars. I emailed about the condition so I'm still waiting for a reply on that. Does anyone know if it's a good guitar for the price? I'm not really interested in playing it, I'm just thinking of buying it and then clean it up a little and sell it for more.

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-electric-guitar-W0QQAdIdZ102670675
Last edited by pwrmax at Jan 29, 2009,
I wouldn't call it a steal, but it seems like a good deal. I'd research that model. Ask the guy for the serial number.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
i don't know how much you'd be able to flip it for- i've seen MIM strats go for 300 here in toronto
if he doesn't know much about guitars tell him to take more off for the cost of the strings.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Looks like they go for about 100 used, so I wouldn't say a steal.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you