I recently ordered an Engl Fireball, an Engl E212VH(cab), and a cable.
And about three days ago a message shows up on my customer page that they had shipped everything. When the stuff was delivered today, only my ten-year old brother was home, and accepted it. All of the order's there, but the cab isn't. Has anyone experienced anything similar with thomann? What should I do?

tl;dr: I ordered a head, a cab, and a cable. Order has been delivered, except for the cab. What to do?
Torture brother, retreive intel, make C4, bomb shipping HQ, loot corpses for gold, purchase cab with spoils.
contect them.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Phone/email them. Ask if the cab is being delivered seperately. If not, enquire as to where it is then.
404: Sig not found.
when you placed your order you were assigned a person which handles that particular order. email/call him/her and ask what to do
Main gear
  • ESP Eclipse II Standard (BK Cold Sweat)
  • ESP Horizon NT-II Standard (SD '59/JB)
  • Marshall JVM 410 Combo
wait 2 days and then if it is not delivered until then call/email them. they are very nice. when i ordered my head and cab from thomann they came on 2 different days as well.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio AW Ltd Run
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele
Epiphone PR 5 CE VS
Blackstar HT5 Head
Harley Benton 2X12" (Celestion V 30s)
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO1
Marshall Reflector RF1
Digitech Hardwire HW DL 8 Delay/Looper
They cant send everything in the same package, because that would make it weigh to much, so they have sent you 2 packages, and the post service just havent delivered both of them yet, so wait a couple of days and you get the second package, i got my second the day after the first package a while ago
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

There should be a delivery note. Also, the delivery person usually requires the signature of an adult when delivering.
I really hope that it will just come separately man, because their customer support is quite poor. I've heard that their phones are busy most of the time and from experience I can tell that they often will simply not respond to your e-mails.

Their prices are good and they also pack everything great, but informing their customers and finding solutions.....meh.

Anyways, good luck dude!

Btw, that cab wasn't in their stock for quite a while but came on Tuesday, now it seems to be out of stock again. Don't know if this helps, but I just thought you'd want to know.
Quote by AztecStatue
I really hope that it will just come separately man, because their customer support is quite poor. I've heard that their phones are busy most of the time and from experience I can tell that they often will simply not respond to your e-mails.

you're kidding right? they replied to my emails within 2 business days. i once ordered a fretboard cleaning product and when it arrived it was all dried up because the package was openened during shipment.

i emailed them and they sent me a new one for free, even when the shipment cost was more than the product's price

thumbs up for thomann
Main gear
  • ESP Eclipse II Standard (BK Cold Sweat)
  • ESP Horizon NT-II Standard (SD '59/JB)
  • Marshall JVM 410 Combo
Quote by angl2k
thumbs up for thomann
Agreed.
I once sent them an email asking something really inane; I think it was about a 9v power supply.
They got back to me within 2hrs with more information than you could shake a stick at.
It'd be nice to get an update on this.

I've never used Thomann and something like this could sway me either way.

TS?
To angl2k and ChrisN.

Yeah I guess it varies quite a lot. Once I sent them 3 mails (not at once, all about 2 days apart from each other) and didn't get an answer. Sent them one yesterday and had my answer today.

I probably was a bit too harsh in my first post. Their weak point with customer support is that they often don't know when certain items will be in the stock again and therefore the info you see on their website isn't quite correct. Then again I'm pretty sure that the companies that supply them with products often are late with shipments.
I think when it comes down to it, every company is going to have times when their customer service isn't at it's best.
Unfortunately people usually remember the bad instances more; it's a human thing.
I wish you the best of luck attempting to get a quick answer from Thomann. When My Engl preamp died last night it took me 3 weeks of daily emails and calls to finally get a pickup for an in warranty repair.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by MrCarrot

phone them in 1975?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would just ring them up now and just say you're not sure if it's coming seperate, if you let them know now they will have it on record that you havent recieved it, then if you dont get your cab, it doesnt look like your trying to scam them, if you got what i mean.

It's always best to let the company know as soon as possible about stuff like this, firstly it benefits you so much if you ever need to inform them of any issues, since it's on record that you've contacted them ,even with jsut a query and secondly it'll help the company in the future, for example if they get alot of reports of packages not arriving etc.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Dave_Mc
phone them in 1975?
>.>

nah but seriously ask thomann, not us.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by Dave_Mc
phone them in 1975?

I thought the same thing, fire up the flux capacitor.
^ + ^^

Quote by Daniel8488
I would just ring them up now and just say you're not sure if it's coming seperate, if you let them know now they will have it on record that you havent recieved it, then if you dont get your cab, it doesnt look like your trying to scam them, if you got what i mean.

It's always best to let the company know as soon as possible about stuff like this, firstly it benefits you so much if you ever need to inform them of any issues, since it's on record that you've contacted them ,even with jsut a query and secondly it'll help the company in the future, for example if they get alot of reports of packages not arriving etc.

yeah, definitely. that's good advice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?