Which has got a floyd rose i can spend up to £500 can strecth a bit higer only by a bit.

Andways I know ESP made and ESP LTD EC1000-FR but when i typed that in the UK google I cannot find it.

I play from Metallica to Trivium to Gary Moore.

I really want a Les Paul because i really dig the design.

Thank you. And sorry for the bad spelling.
Second hand Gibson Les Paul.

Best thing you can get for 500 quid.

edit: wait, that used to be around 800eur but it's only 500eur now. Depends, then, whether you can find a good deal.
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Last edited by bornfidelity at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by bornfidelity
Second hand Gibson Les Paul.

Best thing you can get for 500 quid.

edit: wait, that used to be around 800eur but it's only 500eur now. Depends, then, whether you can find a good deal.

Would it have the Floyd Rose?
There are three or four Les Paul models from Gibson with a floyd rose, you're probably gonna have to go ESP for a floyd.
Can you guys give me the exact name like the ESP LTD EC1000 FR which i cant seem to find on UK.
LPs with Floyds are ugly anyway. Just get a fixed bridge LP or another guitar with a Floyd.
yea if u want a floyd rose than i would not get a les paul.
my guitars:
~Epiphone: Zakk wylde- custom bullseye
~Dean cadillac select
~JACKSON: JS30-RR-RANDY RHOADS
~epiphone: Les Paul Special-II
~crestwood: acoustic electric
~rogue: acoustic guitar
~Kay: electric Guitar strat body style (my 1st guitar)
Gibson has the Les Paul Axcess with a Floyd Rose and some other nice touches. That might be out of your price range though.
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Gibson V
Gibson has the Les Paul Axcess with a Floyd Rose and some other nice touches. That might be out of your price range though.
IT's also a really, really poor guitar...

OP, the reason you can't find the ESP model is because those have not yet been licensed for UK distribution yet. I know it sucks, I've been t]rying to hunt them down too.

You could import an Agile LP copy that has a licensed Floyd Rose. This is going to be about the same quality as an Epiphone LP Standard and I can't comment on the quality of how good the Floyd Rose copy will be but I expect it wouldn't be a very good copy since even good copies of FRs (let alone actual FLoyd Rose bridges) cost a couple of hundred alone. You'd also be paying extra, probably upwards of £150, just on the import and VAT of the guitar.
There was also an Epiphone LP Studio that had a Floyd Rose on it too. That was discontinued a couple of years ago though and I'd be surprised if you could find one now, even used.

Warmoth could make you an LP body and neck that was made for a Floyd Rose. You have to put it together yourself though, and there's the import costs, and the cost of all the hardware and finishing it... generally not a smart move if you're unsure of what you're doing and it can cost anything from £700 (obviously out of your budget at the moment but I think still reasonable) up to £1000+ (obviously much, much further out of your budget).

Alternatively wait until the end of March. That's when the UK starts getting in the new '09 ESP models (and some older ESP models we've not had before). We should have one of the LP-copies with a Floyd Rose in then, or within a month or two of that. It might mean you end up waiting until the second half of the year but if you're really desperate for a Floyd Rose, that may be your best bet. Though for what it's worth ESP/LTDs in the 1000 series tend to cost rather a bit more than £500. If you didn't want to wait then again you could import one, but that'd mean you'd be spending more money (again, probably a couple of hundred or more) just for the sake of waiting a few months.

And in case you get tempted by it; don't just think to hell with it and get a Stetsbar for a Les Paul instead. They're awful and not even up to the standards of a Bigsby or Squier vibratop bridge, let alone a Floyd Rose. Trust me, I have one myself.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
FR on a les paul?

WHY?!
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by ibrahimasood
Would it have the Floyd Rose?

Good one. ^^
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
^^^ wow, i didn't realise the stetsbars sucked. thanks for that info.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?