which is a better pedal to use? for quality or sound and durability and how hard it would be to break..

im not sure how, i tend to break things alot.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Which Boss delay pedal are your looking at? I have a DD-3 thats not bad, all Boss pedals are built like a rock so durability shouldn't be a problem.
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
DD3 is probably the most popular delay pedal, i like it anyway
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
I've got a Boss DD-7 and it's very solidly built, the features are mostly great (though the tap tempo is sub-par and the Hold feature is mostly pointless), well worth the price tag.

On the other hand in my experience, Digitech pedals tend to be a little more solidly built. They're certainly chunkier, thicker and heavier. I've never had a Digitech pedal screw up on me while I have had the occasional Boss pedal mess up (in particular, the battery compartment release has a tendency to ping open by accident if you turn the pedal on/off a lot, which you can't fix mid-song).

I would say if you really need the bonus features of the more expensive Boss pedals like the Reverse mode then they're fine to go with, but if you don't need those then Digitech generally feel a bit better, and as far as sound goes they're equal.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i already have my digitech DDM and thats solid as a rock. ill probably look into digi delay and ask what the guitar tech guys think at the shop.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I've a second hand Boss DD 6 and I swear you'd need an atomic bomb to break it. Plus, it sounds cool.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
I've got a digi delay and love it. Has never broken on me, although it probably should have by now, haha. Try both out though and see what your style of music sounds better on
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause