Hello, I like to wear my straps fairly high, think Tom Morello, my old strap has done me fine but is worn down now to the point that it is close to breaking. I cannot get another unfortunately as it was one of the ones which comes with guitars. And it would seem most straps out there either don't say how short they go, or don't go short enough (but go obscenely long).

Does anybody know of any straps that go to at least 31 inches or less? It would also be preferable that they are just plain black.

Thanks.
The one that came with my Squier package did, there are also some cheap ashton straps that can go really short.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
The one that came with my Squier package did, there are also some cheap ashton straps that can go really short.

Yes I've heard Squier straps go very short, unfortunately I can't seem to find them sold on their own anywhere. Thanks for the tip on the Ashton straps as well, I found them but not the lengths, I may buy one but until then keep the suggestions coming please!

Quote by sethp
you can thank Korn(y) for this trend

I've never really listened to Korn actually, I just wear my strap high because it's easier to play, plus I have RSI and wearing my strap low would aggrivate it further.
Quote by sofubar
Yes I've heard Squier straps go very short, unfortunately I can't seem to find them sold on their own anywhere. Thanks for the tip on the Ashton straps as well, I found them but not the lengths, I may buy one but until then keep the suggestions coming please!

I've never really listened to Korn actually, I just wear my strap high because it's easier to play, plus I have RSI and wearing my strap low would aggrivate it further.

korn wears their guitars high?
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
most cheap genenrric straps are all really short
or
bye a guitar hero strap hahah
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by Holy-Diver
korn wears their guitars high?

no, Korn(y) wears their guitars around their ankles... hence you can't find a regular length strap any more
but i'm just being stupid
Quote by sethp
no, Korn(y) wears their guitars around their ankles... hence you can't find a regular length strap any more
but i'm just being stupid

true...
But james hetfield wore his guitar pretty low if im not mistaken
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
that started in the 60s
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp: