Hey everybody, finished recording this now I think. Kinda starts of ambientish, then gets rockier. Let me know what you think. If I get good critiques I shall of course return the favour.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YICjLdnuahE

Its also on my profile.

Thanks!
Last edited by Higgs at Feb 3, 2009,
Hey, I really enjoyed it. Especially the intro, although i felt that the sound of the bombing did drown out everything for a bit...but thats nothing major. Really liked the transition to the lead guitar, seamless. Just for the sake of being nitpicky, one or two of the bends did seem a bit uneven, but im just being a bastard :P

Great song!
Quote by ascendancy2
Hey, I really enjoyed it. Especially the intro, although i felt that the sound of the bombing did drown out everything for a bit...but thats nothing major. Really liked the transition to the lead guitar, seamless. Just for the sake of being nitpicky, one or two of the bends did seem a bit uneven, but im just being a bastard :P

Great song!

Thanks a lot. Yeah the solos were one take improvs so I'm not surprised they're a bit off :P I don't particularly like rerecording them or writing them so thats usually the case. After relistening, I think you're right about the bombing - I'll probably turn that down and reupload when/if I can be bothered.
This is absolutely brilliant, I'm shocked. This is a one in a thousand find on this website, you've got some insane ideas and you're putting them down with your guitar hugely successfully.
I can't fault the song, personally, I love everything about it. Eerie, shocking and beautiful, in that order. Perfect.
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Feb 3, 2009,
Wow thanks a lot wiggy - I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I wish I had something more interesting to say but I don't so I suppose a thanks will have to suffice.
Nice job man, that first solo was really sweet. And those clean sections were absolutely great.