Page 1 of 2
Has anyone seen it? I watched it last night, and, it was gross. I'm used to that kind of stuff, but killing animals on screen was just bad. Pretty stupid movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust

A coatimundi (mistaken as a muskrat in the film) is stabbed multiple times in the neck by an actor.
A large turtle (about three feet long) is captured in the water and dragged to shore, where it is then decapitated and its limbs and shell removed. The actors proceed to cook and eat the turtle.
A large spider is killed with a machete.
A snake is killed with a machete.
A squirrel monkey has its face cut off with a machete.
A pig is kicked twice and then shot with a rifle.

It's on google video if anyone wants to see it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by happytimeharry
I've been meaning to watch this for a while.

I wish it was better I'm glad I didn't spend money on it.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by TooFast
I wish it was better I'm glad I didn't spend money on it.

Quote by Inimical
So boring. So terribly, terribly boring.

Well that's disappointing. I'll still watch it anyway. Just bumped it to the top of my NF list.
Quote by Inimical
So boring. So terribly, terribly boring.

yes very i even skipped through the movie, plus ive seen better gore on 4chan
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by TooFast
A coatimundi (mistaken as a muskrat in the film) is stabbed multiple times in the neck by an actor.
A large turtle (about three feet long) is captured in the water and dragged to shore, where it is then decapitated and its limbs and shell removed. The actors proceed to cook and eat the turtle.
A large spider is killed with a machete.
A snake is killed with a machete.
A pig is kicked twice and then shot with a rifle.

With this information, I now add this movie to my list of Movies not to Watch. Thanks TS (seriously).
Its fine
but i only liked the when they watch the videos from the others guys
the beggining is boring.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

WOW!

some kind of insane hunting method :O
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
^ im watching it now the intro is rubbish
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I saw it a couple years ago.... I didn't think it was half bad. Actually I enjoyed it, I'm a fan of gore movies.

I have to say, the emplacement scene with the girl, that traumatized me for some months. hahaha
Quote by pablo_arg
Actually I enjoyed it, I'm a fan of gore movies.

have any others to recommend?
I heard that it's very gory and it's also morally wrong...

Like this guy is hurt so they just shoot him in the head so that they can film him being eaten.
Quote by CliffIsAngry

WOW!

some kind of insane hunting method :O

Then they eat the brainz.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

the best part is when one of the guys get his penis cutted by an indigenous.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

It was slightly interesting, but ultimately a boring flick. There are better gore flicks out there.
I used to fap to that .. to soft for me now

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by happytimeharry
have any others to recommend?

Watch the Zombi series. Zombi 2 was supposed to be an unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead, but then it came out with different names across the world, as did its sequels.... and well, frankly it's a **** storm of confusion.
the zombi films are pretty uber with some really gory scenes.

I love when a zombie fights a shark
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Last edited by carcass255 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by pablo_arg
Watch the Zombi series. Zombi 2 was supposed to be an unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead, but then it came out with different names across the world, as did its sequels.... and well, frankly it's a **** storm of confusion.

*noted*

Thanks.
eurgh so much rape when does it get gorey?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's so cool, i always wanted to see things killed on screen, like godfather 3.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
make me un see it please?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Just watched it. I wasn't expecting much more than simple grizzly images, but the atmosphere and the way it's filmed brought me back to how it was seeing a horror movie for the first time as a kid. Definitely an involving movie that almost makes you feel like you're there. And the music! That music that cues up right on time with every gore scene really makes it twice as disturbing as it would be otherwise. That may be just me, though.

EDIT: and about the animal slayings, it's wrong that they killed them just to make the movie (they do add to the movie in that it's real gore mixed with very realistic fake gore, to blur the visual cues that separate effects from something that's real). But by no means is it wrong if you're going to eat the animal and make use of it. It's the way nature works. So again I don't agree with them killing them just for the movie. I guess I'm just pointing out that people have been killing animals to sustain themselves for thousands of years.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Feb 4, 2009,
I just watched it as well and it was pretty disappointing. The only part that I found kind of awful (in a "damn!" sort of way, not as in poor quality) was when they raped the tribal girl then found her later on a stake because of what they did to her. Pretty messed up, I'd say.

Oh, and that poor turtle...
I watched it pretty much for the gore. It was a pretty boring movie that seemed like it was graphic for the sake of being graphic. I was pretty let down.

And I hated that turtle scene. It was the worst part of the movie for me.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by happytimeharry
I just watched it as well and it was pretty disappointing. The only part that I found kind of awful (in a "damn!" sort of way, not as in poor quality) was when they raped the tribal girl then found her later on a stake because of what they did to her. Pretty messed up, I'd say.

Oh, and that poor turtle...

But maybe they raped the girl and then put her on the stake themselves...
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

EDIT: and about the animal slayings, it's wrong that they killed them just to make the movie (they do add to the movie in that it's real gore mixed with very realistic fake gore, to blur the visual cues that separate effects from something that's real). But by no means is it wrong if you're going to eat the animal and make use of it. It's the way nature works. So again I don't agree with them killing them just for the movie. I guess I'm just pointing out that people have been killing animals to sustain themselves for thousands of years.

I agree with you there. I have absolutely no problem with killing animals for food. Meat is tasty!

I just like turtles.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
But maybe they raped the girl and then put her on the stake themselves...

I don't think so. During the rape scene you could see a member of her tribe witnessing from the bushes. It isn't likely that the film crew would go through the trouble of doing it themselves when the tribe was going to do it for them.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 4, 2009,
I don't see how animals getting killed on screen is anywhere near as bad as all of the stuff in horror movies. Animals being killed is funny.
seen it^^

if you want to see gore watch August underground mordum or halo 120 days of sodom
Quote by FloydPinkus
seen it^^

if you want to see gore watch August underground mordum or halo 120 days of sodom

*searches on Netflix*
I don't know why people say it's terrible, I love this film to bits.

Then again, I am a huge fan of low budget splatter films it has to be said.

The bit where the man get's his genitals mutilated with a rock makes me cringe though.
Quote by Oh Shize
I don't know why people say it's terrible, I love this film to bits.

I just thought it was boring. I love a good gore-fest, but not when it's the only thing the movie has going for it.
Quote by Alexander_BR
All the rape and human violence is fake though am I not right? The only real stuff is the animal killings.

Eh? No it's all real.
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 2