hell yeah, I'd keep quiet about anything for money
77 65%
nope, I don't need money
19 16%
my price is about tree fiddy.
18 15%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
does everyone really have a price? if you were one of the scientists at nasa, and they offered you anything to keep quiet about finding alien life, for instance, would you accept?

think about it, no financial troubles for the rest of your life, and you can live with the awesome knowledge that you know something noone else does.

do you have a price?
Five dollar footlong.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
As long as the sum is big enough, I´m for it.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
1 trillion billion million quadrafillion gabillion sexatillion gigatillion dollars.
Or one night with a hooker.
Depends on what it is. Aliens, totally.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Metallicaxp
1 trillion billion million quadrafillion gabillion sexatillion gigatillion dollars.
Or one night with a hooker.

So about tree fiddy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Yeah I think I'd do it.

Ignorance is bliss anyway, I think alot of people would question life and the government if they were to find out intelligent alien life form exists.
Lacking any form of diginity or integrity, i would have no problem doing something like that.
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds

and I won't tell nobody.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
who is they? I want immunity from being in trouble with the law....and a few million
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
If I chose not to accept the money and go around telling people that NASA found Alien life, and that they offered me millions of dollars to keep quiet and I rejected that offer, would anyone really believe me?
I probably would.
But it depends more on the aliens. If it was just alien methane producing bacteria on Mars, I'd publish. Probably a Nobel prize in that.
But if it was proper sci-fi aliens, then I'd probably be too busy worrying that they would find out that I'd found out about them, and probe me.
yeah, people will find out on their own eventually.

and I could get a nice rig.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I take a nice large bag of cash please. Why do people need to know about aliens anyway? Civilians aren't going to change their lifestyle because of this piece of information.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I take a nice large bag of cash please. Why do people need to know about aliens anyway? Civilians aren't going to change their lifestyle because of this piece of information.

Ever seen *insert generic sci-fi movie*?

Exactly.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Money > hassle of having to explain existence of aliens

TBH, I don't see there's much hassle in explaining the existance of aliens.
Here's how it goes.

"We have recently established contact with an alien civilisation. They are coming to view their new planet nest week. Make your peace with whatever God you believe in, because they're likely to probe your arse until it's inside out".
It ultimately depends on the circumstance, The poll is very black and white.

Money to eradicate an entire village of innocent civilians? No, thanks. I'd rather be hanged as a traitor than pull that ****.
Quote by Archaon
It ultimately depends on the circumstance, The poll is very black and white.

Money to eradicate an entire village of innocent civilians? No, thanks. I'd rather be hanged as a traitor than pull that ****.

Why would we have to eradicate this village(apart from the fact that it would be fun, if you got to use Ol' Painless)?
As soon as you realize what your "price" is Wal-Mart will undercut it by 20%.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by DardoBoy
Smoke and a pancake?
Bong and a blitz?

its blince retard.

>_>
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Like they'd even negotiate, you'd be gone with no explanation.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by CoreysMonster
does everyone really have a price? if you were one of the scientists at nasa, and they offered you anything to keep quiet about finding alien life, for instance, would you accept?

think about it, no financial troubles for the rest of your life, and you can live with the haunting knowledge that they could come for you and no one would believe you .

do you have a price?

Fixed. For me anyway

Depends on the info though. Aliens maybe not so much a big deal depending on the aliens.
I'd take the money. I mean if I told anyone about the aliens they would just think I'm a wierdo and my family and friends would have left me. (ok, maybe not that last bit, but you know..)
Yes i think everyone has a price, humans are greedy creatures by nature. Some may have a higher price than others but its still a price all the same. Gimme the money and ill never even watch Alien again
the human body is worth about £700 in a chemical price catologue.
First thing i thought of when i saw the title of this thread.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
At the moment, I'd do anything for 20 quid.

Student=Skint.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
Yes i think everyone has a price, humans are naughty by nature. Some may have a higher price than others but its still a price all the same. Gimme the money and ill never even watch Alien again

Fix'd.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

It'd depend on my situation. If I had a family to care for I'd probably go for the money but as already stated, no-one knows how they'll react if the situation really did arise.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
For the situation above? Of course I would. However, it really depends on what you're getting paid to do.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by MightyAl
Why would we have to eradicate this village(apart from the fact that it would be fun, if you got to use Ol' Painless)?

You're in charge of a platoon ordered to wipe out all residents in a village. I don't ****ing know, the reason is irrelevant. It just boils down to "would you kill en entire village full of people for a large sum of money?"

And painless death isn't justification for murder. Is that really your biggest concern with death? Feeling a little pain before you cease to exist?
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 29, 2009,
You're in charge of a platoon ordered to wipe out all residents in a village. I don't ****ing know, the reason is irrelevant. It just boils down to "would you kill en entire village full of people for a large sum of money?"

And painless death isn't justification for murder. Is that really your biggest concern with death? Feeling a little pain before you cease to exist?[/QUOTE]

uhhh yes. However i do agree with you, but think this way if you dont not only would you be killed but you would probably die slowly and watch your family die before you do. In that scenario i bet you do the job and take the money
Quote by dmiwshicldply
uhhh yes. However i do agree with you, but think this way if you dont not only would you be killed but you would probably die slowly and watch your family die before you do. In that scenario i bet you do the job and take the money

That's completely different; you're offering an ultimatum. At that point it's no longer "does everyone have their price?"
Quote by Archaon
That's completely different; you're offering an ultimatum. At that point it's no longer "does everyone have their price?"

no its not completely different, your still being bought you are taking money in exchange for your silence. yes there are other factors at work but thats the jist of it. So i think that everyone has a price for ANYTHING just some people have a higher price tag than others
Would I accept payment for my silence of aliens existance? I already have.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Page 1 of 2