Hello, I have been playing guitar, acoustic/electric for about 2 years. I have just recenltly developed the ability to sing and play at the same time, but I have no knowledge of any kind of audio setup for vocals. Obviously I will need a microphone, but beyond that I do not know what kind to buy, or in what way to project the sound that is coming from it to a speaker.

I am curious about 2 different setup types, first what would I need to get for a small room type of setup, where it would be just me playing either acoustic or electric, with a mic for small room.

The second would be, what kind of vocal setup would be able to go along with a few other people playing and the addition of drums.

Thanks in advance for the help!
If you want to play alone, a keyboard amp. But if you want to play with a drummer and all that, get a PA System (Pro Audio System).
Lol, pretty sure it's Pro Audio (at least that's what musicians friend is saying), but you might be right, it could mean that also.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^good point.

I thought PA stood for Public Address?

You're right.