Ok, I have had my 6505+ since july and have had no problems. I bought it used but it is in perfect condition. I was using it last night, no problems, cranked it up and worked fine and sounded amazing. I turn it on today, let it warm up and everything, turned off the standby and it make a weird fuzz, not very loud but you can hear it. I go to the lead channel and turn the volume to one. It's usually pretty loud at one but now it is low and very bright sounding. Did something happen to a tube or what?
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by LPDave
Ok, I have had my 6505+ since july and have had no problems. I bought it used but it is in perfect condition. I was using it last night, no problems, cranked it up and worked fine and sounded amazing. I turn it on today, let it warm up and everything, turned off the standby and it make a weird fuzz, not very loud but you can hear it. I go to the lead channel and turn the volume to one. It's usually pretty loud at one but now it is low and very bright sounding. Did something happen to a tube or what?

Multitude of things that could have gone wrong, including a junked tube (probably powertube). Take it to a tech...
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial