Easy enough

How do you keep up your healthy habits and motivate yourself to work?

I'm so undisciplined that really the only two things that I can consistently do is brush my teeth and play guitar. I feel horrible if I go to bed without brushing my teeth or if I start the day without doing so, and I love playing guitar so I don't really have any excuses not to play or practice a lot.
All my work at school I get done on time but really the only motivation I have is getting straight A's... I'll get everything done on time but I never have any motivation to finish a lot before deadlines (I doubt I've ever asked for more time or have exceeded deadlines, though).
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I'm well disciplined at drinking large amounts of alcohol every weekend.
I'm the most disciplined person I know in relaxation. 24/7 I'm relaxing.

It's a hard life.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I feel horrible if I go to bed without brushing my teeth

Hehe, same here. I did it before. And I could NOT get to sleep, so I brushed my teeth and I was fine.

I am well organised but sometimes fairly distracted.
You lack discipline!
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
I go to work because the idea of death by slow starvation doesn't really appeal to me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I have a contraption on my bed that when my alarm goes off in the morning a cup of water tips on my head to make sure i get up.

Never works though.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I'd prefer not having my day the same each day.

Yeah I prefer not wanking everyday either
I eat healthy. I play guitar for at least 4 hours a day, but I'm behind on my college work.

Aside from that, tried amphetamines?
Quote by MyDesertRose
Yeah I prefer not wanking everyday either

WAT.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
i motivate myself to go to the gym by not wanting to be a fatty.. everything else i just.. do.
I'm very inconsistent, it's such an easy life. The less motivation you have, the less you feel you need to do, the less you do, the easier life is. It's beautifull.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

you sound perfectly motivated...

There's motivated an then there's weir. handing in homeowkr BEFORE the deadline is what we call 'weird'.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I do nothing regularly. I do my homework most days but that's only out of fear of getting punished by my parents. I don't practice guitar everyday. Some days I'll play 3 hours a day and some days 5 minutes. Every time I've tried working out I just quit saying "I'm not fat or unhealthy, I don't have to work out". So yeah, I'm pretty much the most undisciplined person you could meet. I'm really trying to change that though.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Not at all. I don't do anything I should except what I want.

Life will rape me later, but meh.
I have a pretty regular routine on weekdays when I have college. I wake up at 5, say my morning prayers, go for a run, then eat breakfast and go to college. When I get home I rest for a couple of hours then do any homework I might have. After that I just relax until about 11. Before bed I smoke a spliff and meditate for an hour then say my evening prayers and go to bed. Then it starts again the next day.

Saturdays are much less consistant but Sundays are basically the same except with work instead of college and on Fridays I don't do any homework and usually go out somewhere.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
You can't be disciplined and troll the pit. That's like being a virgin slut.

So I must be the exception that proves the rule then.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I just get it in my mind that things need to get done and just do them.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'm pretty disciplined. Workout or run 4 miles 6 days a week (and have kept this up since the beginning of the summer), make straight A's, have my own car (which I paid for with 100% my money).

My only downfall is the drugs, which have had little effect on me so far.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Make "to do " lists and don't throw them out until everything is done.I have to go work out now..............Then I get to jam with my band and get drunk.
Quote by Korosu
I'm well disciplined at drinking large amounts of alcohol every weekend.

Sadly, this.

Oh, and having sex. Motivates me very much.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
I don't smoke, drink or do any other drugs like every single one of my friends. I wash my face and hair and stuff....etc.
Im bad with discipline...Whatever I do is usually from getting a sudden urge to do whatever it is I do.
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3